Hardware Supplier
  • Help
    Banned

Default Hardware Supplier

i've not bought anything from this place, but it looks like well worth bearing in mind!

https://www.hobbyparts.com.au/

Advertisement

Expensive and slow shipping interstate. Not everything they list is actually in stock at all times. They do have a very good range, but be prepared to wait if you want something not in stock. Problems of a small market.

Dealt with them quite a few times, now I only use their website for reference if I need to check what I need does exist. Moved on to other places, mainly overseas for pretty much everything.

Having bought stuff they stock from small retailers here I have a suspicion their business is mainly supply to these places. The cost ends up being the same even though you don't pay for shipping (retailers probably factor it in their prices) and orders get here in a couple of days. You would need a large order directly from them long in advance to make it worth the wait and the small savings.
    Last edited by schlitzaugen; 9th December 2016 at 04:16 AM.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Thread Information