2003 Easter Cit-in, Maleny
  • Register
  • Help

2003 Easter Cit-in, Maleny

Preparations are well underway for the Easter Cit-in at Maleny, Queensland, and bookings have been rolling in.
    Potential attendees are reminded that registration fees are discounted by $10 for registrations before the end of November.
    More information and registration forms on the club website <a href="http://www.doublechevrons.aunz.com/Home.htm" target="_blank">www.doublechevrons.aunz.com/Home.htm</a>

Advertisement
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

hmmmm

Would i be able to throw the Xsara in this... or would i be seriously out of place

UFO
    Xsara:
    hmmmm

Would i be able to throw the Xsara in this... or would i be seriously out of place
    No you would not be out of place. ALL Citroen drivers and their cars are welcome at Cit Ins. The Cit population in Aus is too small for anyone to be elitist.

Come along and enjoy the weekend - you are close enough to Maleny to drive up each day if you want.

Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Xsara

Ill be there for some of the time
    probably driving up some days

besides - its maleny mapleton
    good hill driving head_ban head_ban

Thread Information