Classic Citroen owners club of Australia are having a run down to Morninton Peninsula...
The only addition to itinery is a visit to my place at 500 Arthurs Seat rd,(cnr of main creek rd) for coffee/viewing of Classic cars prior to lunch...approx 11 am at my place
I'd be happy to give some rides in the Ferrari in exchange for donations to the club....
spaces still left for the lunch booking....ring Max for details
WHEN: Saturday, 26 November
TIME: 9:00am,
TO: The Vines of Red Hill, 150 Red Hill Road, Red Hill.
COST: $35pp [see below]
BRING: The doings for coffee/tea stop
BOOKING: Essential by 13 November
ROADS: All sealed
CONTACT: Max Lewis [03] 9372 0921 [H] 04 5899 3771 [M] [email protected]

We will start at the Shrine of Remembrance and using some of our good freeways [no toll roads will be entered into!] travel through the south east where at mid distance we will stop for a breather… tea, coffee etc, then wend our way to Redhill Village where I invite the ladies to go haywire with their plastic in one of the area’s more interesting emporiums, then off to The Vines where, for a moderate sum, their well known chef, James Redfern, will ensure we have a good hearty, two course French style provincial lunch, with a glass of wine. The restaurant is fully licensed and wine is available by the glass ~ remember, if you are driving, drink in moderation.

Advertisement