RCCQ 40th Anniversary Dinner 12 March 2011
  • Register
  • Help

Default RCCQ 40th Anniversary Dinner 12 March 2011

Hi all,

The Renault Car Club of Queensland turned 40 back in April 2010 but due to the load of running RSAE last year we are only now getting around to celebrating this milestone event (it is still in our 40th year!) The date is the 12th of March and the location is the Musgrave Room at Robertson Gardens (same place that we had our RSAE functions). It will consist of a 3 course alternate drop meal with lots of things happening and on display. All details are in a flyer that I am trying to upload to this post but AF isn't letting me . Maybe I will try an alternative browser.

Cheers for now
    Nord

Advertisement

Hi all,

Back again! As I suspected, Firefox often won't let additional windows open so I had to revert back to MS Explorer. Hopefully the flyer for the RCCQ's 40th anniversary has loaded here somewhere. All the details you need are on the flyer. Any one wishing to join us are most welcome, even you Pug & Cit guys, but we would especially like any former RCCQ members to come along and join the current members for this celebration.

Cheers
    Nord
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RCCQ 40th Anniversary Dinner 12 March 2011-y40-flyer-05-reduced.jpg  

Just a quick note to bump this back up as it is this coming Saturday Night.

Is this worthy of 'sticky status' for the final week before the event?
    2016 Renault Sport Clio Cup EDC 200

Previous

2001 Rx-4 Privilege
    R17TL, 1973
    R20TS x 3
    R18 GTS wagon x 2
    R10

"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights" - Wayne Bell

Quote Originally Posted by HONG KONG PUGGY View Post
    Just a quick note to bump this back up as it is this coming Saturday Night.

Is this worthy of 'sticky status' for the final week before the event?
    I think we can keep this at the top for a week easy enough, without it being stuck as a Sticky forever.
    '56 Renault 750 (16TS Power)
    '62 Renault Dauphine Gordini
    '89 Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
    '08 Renault Megane sedan

Default Unforgiving browsers!

Quote Originally Posted by NORD View Post
    Hi all,

Back again! As I suspected, Firefox often won't let additional windows open so I had to revert back to MS Explorer. Hopefully the flyer for the RCCQ's 40th anniversary has loaded here somewhere. All the details you need are on the flyer. Any one wishing to join us are most welcome, even you Pug & Cit guys, but we would especially like any former RCCQ members to come along and join the current members for this celebration.

Cheers
    Nord
    We all hate MS Explorer so why not try Opera? Some idiots in the industry will still write their code around Microsludge but if it won't open in Firefox or Opera, why waste your time? Write the site a letter!
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

Thread Information