French Car Days 2011
  • Register
  • Help

Default French Car Days 2011

Is it possible for the various clubs and aussiefrogs admins to put together a calender of the French car days (or individual marque days) into one sticky or calendar for next year so we can see at a glance when and where the various state events will be held for the coming 12 months?

The last few years since ROCC and RCCQ did the various expos, we have seen an increased amount of people willing to travel interstate in my mind for an event if they have enough notice to plan. I know we have the links in the top LHS corner but often they appear closer to the event itself. Even if it just lists the state and the month initially with final details to be confirmed, I'm sure all clubs would at least know that much up front.

I understand that often the dates and venues aren't finalised that far in advance; but as much notice in an easy to see format I think would get more people there which would ultimately benefit the clubs themselves.
    KB

Advertisement
    KB

Fellow Frogger!

That's a good idea. ROCC's French Car days are the Battle of Waterloo event usually held in June and the Canberra French Car Day is held in November.

bazzamac

Default 2011 Peugeot Pageant

The Annual Peugeot Easter Pageant for 2011 is being held in Canberra from the 22nd - 25th April, 2011. Most activities will be based at Eaglehawk Holiday Park (www.eaglehawkpark.com.au), where there is a range of accommodation options to suit any budget. The program will include a concourse d’elegance at Mt Majura Vineyard (Sat morning), driving skills events (Sat afternoon), novelty trial and day run to Braidwood (Sun) and formal dinner (Sun night).

Organised by the Peugeot Association of Canberra. (PAC) .

www.peugeotcanberra.com.au.

The (Brisbane) Grand Display of French Cars will be at the Brookfield Showgrounds on 10 July 2011. Cits, Pugs, Renos and all others welcome.

More details closer to the event.

Organised by the Tri-Club Committee (with membership from the Renault, Peugeot and Citroen Car Clubs of Queensland)
    Save the earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.

Thread Information