Next Melbourne Meet & Eat - Early 2006?
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 41
  1. #1
    Sense Pug307's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,355

    Default Next Melbourne Meet & Eat - Early 2006?

    Seeing I'm back from overseas, I thought I better get the ball rolling for the next Melbourne AF eating session.

    Feel free to suggest venues and dates - I suspect the rest of 2005 is filling rapidly for social commitments, so I'd imagine sometime in January would be suitable.

    Advertisement


    In other news - if anyone is interested in joining a few AFers for lunch tomorrow, we're meeting at the usual spot in Healesville at the usual time.

    Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

  2. #2
    SMP addict pugjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Enruoblem
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pug307
    Seeing I'm back from overseas, I thought I better get the ball rolling for the next Melbourne AF eating session.

    Feel free to suggest venues and dates - I suspect the rest of 2005 is filling rapidly for social commitments, so I'd imagine sometime in January would be suitable.

    In other news - if anyone is interested in joining a few AFers for lunch tomorrow, we're meeting at the usual spot in Healesville at the usual time.
    hi justin,

    i'll be off till 9th january, so a meet-up-of-sorts would be great.

    the college lawn bar (down greville st) has a tuesday steak night (did i say they had the best steaks in town for $12.50?). the tuesday that falls on that week would be good, but any other week is fine, also.

    alternatevly, we could just rock up to assanka's place for a curry and a feed and a bit of a punjab dance courtesy of assanka's sort after mother.

    al, steve, di... wanna organise something at your place for a bit of a beer and group sex sesh?
    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

    daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara


    previous frogs:

    88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16


    gimme corners. . .


  3. #3
    1000+ Posts Warwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,664

    Default

    Reggie, let's assume Di is busy that night. Would you still want to go ahead with it?
    I'm afraid I'm busy too that night.
    "Now my dream lies shattered like the shards of a broken dream"

  4. #4
    1000+ Posts Warwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,664

    Default

    How about a Barbie or picnic at the Grand Prix track? Good/Bad idea?
    Bad probably.
    "Now my dream lies shattered like the shards of a broken dream"

  5. #5
    Fellow Frogger! casnell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Heidelberg/melbourne
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pugjet
    hi justin,

    i'll be off till 9th january, so a meet-up-of-sorts would be great.

    the college lawn bar (down greville st) has a tuesday steak night (did i say they had the best steaks in town for $12.50?). the tuesday that falls on that week would be good, but any other week is fine, also.

    alternatevly, we could just rock up to assanka's place for a curry and a feed and a bit of a punjab dance courtesy of assanka's sort after mother.

    al, steve, di... wanna organise something at your place for a bit of a beer and group sex sesh?
    Sounds good to me, only I'd prefer a red...
    205gti

  6. #6
    Fellow Frogger! DejaVu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Croydon, Melbourne
    Posts
    693

    Default

    organise something, ill more than likely turn up

    paul
    2013 Megane RS 265 Trophy

  7. #7
    al
    al is offline
    1000+ Posts al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    An orgy at steves could be fun. (perhaps he can show us some of the moves like on his dvd - you know the move i'm talking about!) Or we could always just play it safe and do beer and strippers... it really is an unbeatable combination.

    I would happily nominate my house, but unfortunately i have squatters (parents) demanding access to their (MY) melbourne house for the next three weeks...

    A barbie or something would be good though. How about lunch somewhere on the fringe?
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

  8. #8
    1000+ Posts Warwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,664

    Default

    So Asanka's place it is then.
    Thanks everyone for their suggestions. But Asanka and his mother 'Miss Buttons' have won.
    What night?
    "Now my dream lies shattered like the shards of a broken dream"

  9. #9
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    im down for whatever & NO my mum is not an option, orgy sounds great though

  10. #10
    1000+ Posts Stone Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    I'll have to run anything like this past Rach.

    I have Top Gear DVDs that we can watch on the big plasma screen, so a BBQ and Top Gear viewing session would be well ace.
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6


    ......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.



    "I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

  11. #11
    SMP addict pugjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Enruoblem
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    ***BUMP***

    hey, some great ideas, specially warwick's idea re macking out assankas mother - one can only have so many one dollar notes, though.

    the orgy idea sounds good too, but i can see that idea go ugly quickly... and tim (sergetov) would be bard from the allocated communal kama sutra bedroom. warwick would simply have stage fright! and so what if he was the blonde in miami vice and was the lead singer of duran duran! stage fright is stage fright!

    we should organise something asap, before everyone gets into holiday mode. some time in the first week of jan, sounds good to me.

    whos up for a all-night piss-on session? dun matter if its at al's home - did i mention his parents like to swing? -, or at steves and rach's place so we can trash it to the fk, or at a club or bar, or even just a casual grazing sesh at a cafe - im up for it!

    just dont invite barry! and thats bazgti for the newbies - we'll end up listening to bob marley and smoking refer all night!

    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

    daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara


    previous frogs:

    88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16


    gimme corners. . .


  12. #12
    SMP addict pugjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Enruoblem
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    oh yah, this saturday nite, i am having my company xmas party at the melbourne town hall, swanston st.

    if anyone wants to hook up, later, give me a bell - i'll be off my head, hard... and well, as i CBF, if yah wanna contact me, PM me!

    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

    daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara


    previous frogs:

    88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16


    gimme corners. . .


  13. #13
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pugjet
    whos up for a all-night piss-on session? dun matter if its at al's home - did i mention his parents like to swing? -, or at steves and rach's place so we can trash it to the fk, or at a club or bar, or even just a casual grazing sesh at a cafe - im up for it!

    just dont invite barry! and thats bazgti for the newbies - we'll end up listening to bob marley and smoking refer all night!
    I hear ya!!!

  14. #14
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pugjet
    oh yah, this saturday nite, i am having my company xmas party at the melbourne town hall, swanston st.

    if anyone wants to hook up, later, give me a bell - i'll be off my head, hard... and well, as i CBF, if yah wanna contact me, PM me!

    I will be in the city got a 21st i'll give ya a buzz

  15. #15
    SMP addict pugjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Enruoblem
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    I will be in the city got a 21st i'll give ya a buzz
    oh yah, fetta cheese!

    think weve got the melbourne town hall till 1am... then the crew will probably look for a place to continue the slaughter!

    might end up at The Lounge or Cookie or Croft... better still probably F4!

    nonetheless, i'll give you a bell, too. hook up, like crazy!

    i'll be so decked out on satnite, even the ugly fat chicks are in trouble! .

    btw, weve also organised a hotel room to crash at.

    anyhoo, sorry to highjack the thread!

    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

    daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara


    previous frogs:

    88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16


    gimme corners. . .


  16. #16
    Administrator
    mistareno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pugjet
    i'll be so decked out on sat nite, even the ugly fat chicks are in trouble! .
    Just a normal Saturday night then?

  17. #17
    Fellow Frogger! bazgti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    nth balwyn, victoria
    Posts
    1,428

    Icon12

    Quote Originally Posted by pugjet
    ***BUMP***

    hey, some great ideas, specially warwick's idea re macking out assankas mother - one can only have so many one dollar notes, though.

    the orgy idea sounds good too, but i can see that idea go ugly quickly... and tim (sergetov) would be bard from the allocated communal kama sutra bedroom. warwick would simply have stage fright! and so what if he was the blonde in miami vice and was the lead singer of duran duran! stage fright is stage fright!

    we should organise something asap, before everyone gets into holiday mode. some time in the first week of jan, sounds good to me.

    whos up for a all-night piss-on session? dun matter if its at al's home - did i mention his parents like to swing? -, or at steves and rach's place so we can trash it to the fk, or at a club or bar, or even just a casual grazing sesh at a cafe - im up for it!

    just dont invite barry! and thats bazgti for the newbies - we'll end up listening to bob marley and smoking refer all night!

    Funny thing is im reading a Bob Marley biog at the moment you somnabitch>http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/ima...ons/icon10.gif
    but no im not that much into reggae.
    but give me some BOOTSY COLLINS AND PARLIMENT/FUNKADELIC ANY OLE TIME.
    funny thing tho reggie ,ive never smoked REFER in my life.
    is that a new strain i dont know about.?
    its REEFER YOU GOD DAM IDJIT !!!!!!
    yes i can not only read but spell too.
    all in a haze of smog-''a life for da sweet ting""http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif
    bazgtmarley.
    ps ill still come to this thing just to give you some spelling tips.
    and maybe you could bring some of that REFER you talk about.
    -BAZZ
    BAZGTI
    87' 205 gti anthacite grey
    electric sunroof/tinted windows
    koni yellow adjustables/sparco strut brace.
    15" polished speedlines.
    momo steering wheel.

  18. #18
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    Classic bazz classic

  19. #19
    1000+ Posts Warwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,664

    Default

    Ummm.
    What sort of night out do we want?

    Pub is best judging from last time.
    Suggestions?
    "Now my dream lies shattered like the shards of a broken dream"

  20. #20
    Sense Pug307's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warwick
    Pub is best judging from last time.
    Suggestions?
    Pub seems like a good idea - I'm going to the Leveson Hotel in North Melbourne next week for a party, the food there is supposed to be pretty decent - I'll report back on that.

    Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

  21. #21
    Fellow Frogger! GTI180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Vic
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pug307
    Pub seems like a good idea - I'm going to the Leveson Hotel in North Melbourne next week for a party, the food there is supposed to be pretty decent - I'll report back on that.

    We had our Christmas Party at the leveson as it is just around the corner from the office. The food there was quite good. And it is not a bad venue either.

    Cheers,

    Simon
    2002 Peugeot 206 XT 1.6 16v sold
    2004 Aegean Blue 206 GTI 180

    1983 Peugeot 505 STI

  22. #22
    SMP addict pugjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Enruoblem
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bazgti
    Funny thing is im reading a Bob Marley biog at the moment you somnabitch>http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/ima...ons/icon10.gif
    but no im not that much into reggae.
    but give me some BOOTSY COLLINS AND PARLIMENT/FUNKADELIC ANY OLE TIME.
    funny thing tho reggie ,ive never smoked REFER in my life.
    is that a new strain i dont know about.?
    its REEFER YOU GOD DAM IDJIT !!!!!!
    yes i can not only read but spell too.
    all in a haze of smog-''a life for da sweet ting""http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif
    bazgtmarley.
    ps ill still come to this thing just to give you some spelling tips.
    and maybe you could bring some of that REFER you talk about.
    -BAZZ
    oh yah! fetta cheeese!

    just shut up bazz and stop hogging the happy tube - pass it on, will ya?!

    yah pub sounds like a good idea again, but i'd be inclined to favour an idea of rockn up to the strippers or assanka's mum's place, provided shes had a shave.

    an inner city bar sounds like an idea, as well. something like Manchester Lane Jazz Bar, in manchester lane off flinders lane/collins st, city. always has a good band to tear the dance floor (assanka can do the robot) or to try and get the leg over. plenty of room with areas where music is not loud just to chill so everyone can get brain damage from justin's continious talk of comm2000!

    free entry before 0930pm. drinks at bar prices. the crowds a good mix, also. not pretentious. they even let montelle jordan wannabees like assanka in!

    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

    daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara


    previous frogs:

    88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16


    gimme corners. . .


  23. #23
    SMP addict pugjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Enruoblem
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    hey punjab nigga, calling you tonight - hook up! and tim (sergetov) if you make it into town gimme a holler... i'll be so off my head

    bow...
    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

    daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara


    previous frogs:

    88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16


    gimme corners. . .


  24. #24
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    oi homojet i will be at zanibar tonight which i think is the city i should be at bliss but cbf, holla back

  25. #25
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    where were you homojet, bliss was jammin son,

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •