Sydney Karts@Eastern creek
  • Register
  • Help

Default Sydney [email protected] creek

I'm wondering if anyone would like to join me and 7 of my mates at Eastern creek for a Kart race.We did it last week,had a ball,and will definatly do it again,in about 4 weeks,on a tuesday.There would be no obligation, as we already have the quarum,but I was hoping to get a few more carts on the track, as it got a bit lonely at times.The cost is $130,payable on the day,which includes everthing except food.
    Jo

Advertisement

How much of a run do you get for that, mate?

ie, how many sessions of how long each?
    Care factor = -273.15șC

The one we did was the mini grand prix. check out their web site for details, as the whole day was a blur of adrenelin and I cant remember in detail.I think there were 3 sessions,with a 15 lap race.
    Jo

the track booked in on tuesday, 11/10 at 10.30 am, eastern creek.Cost,$130,with a possibility of doing the $180,longer event if we get the numbers.pace will be brisk .Fastest lap by group,48.2.
    Pm me if interested
    Jo

Jo
    I hope you enjoy yourselves, I know I do when I race. So whilst its not quite the same, I'm sure you will have fun!! - Chris

ps. I would ussually jump on this like a moth, but It would just feel like I've wasted $130.
    ... ptui!

if you are fast,Chris, and beat all my group,I'd probably get beaten up for inviting you.I brought in an outsider last time who came third, and I'm still coping flack from my mate who came forth.
    Jo
    Last edited by jo proffi; 27th September 2005 at 03:08 PM. Reason: grammer

Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi
    if you are fast,Chris, and beat all my group,I'd probably get beaten up for inviting you.I brought in an outsider last time who came third, and I'm still coping flack from my mate who came forth.
    Jo
    Not also do I race karts and know EC VERY well, but Im only 64Kgs... the single biggest problem with hire karts is you cant control the weight, hence some people might be a better driver, but end up loosing because their weight isn;t adjusted for the rekon 10Kg is 1/2 a second in a hire kart. - Chris
    ... ptui!

Hey guys,

Sounds like its gunna be an awesome day, wish i could drop by just to see how good the fellow frenchies are on the track.

Ive been to EC twice, both at night and my fastest time was 43.93 and i think the average or top speed was 54.5km/h...how's that compare to you chris? r u getting into the 41's around there?

And Jo, just wondering if u and ur mates r gunna be in the 9hp karts?

I think they are the 9Hp carts.I hope you wern't getting 41's in the same carts or I'll give up now.
    Jo

Jo & Steve
    I've never actually driven the current crop of hire Karts. When you have your own proper 2-stroke you don't settle for less. But so we can compare
    d!ck sizes; i race on a track thats about 40meters longer and do it in mid 34's.....
    As I remeber they have the 9hp karts & 13hp karts,... thosey karts weight about 120Kg. My race kart weights in at 90Kg, is water cooled, 2 stroke, revs to about 14500rpm, has powerband and maker 29Hp from the factory. In conclusion i don't its fair to compare times. - Chris

ps Go and enjoy boys!!
    ... ptui!

If anyone does want to compare times, get down to the track on the 11th!!
    Jo

Thread Information