South Coast Run. 11th September (NSW)
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon10 South Coast Run. 11th September (NSW)

G'day,

Advertisement

I am attempting to organise a south coast run for the RSC guys/gals on ozrenaultsport.com and would like to invite enthusiasts of all 'euro' hot hatches along.

Leaving from Loftus Oval, Sutherland. Heading through the national park, down the f6 to albion park, followed by lunch in robinson. should be a tops day with not an excessive amount of attendance.

Departing at 1030, bring yourselves, your hatch a bit of enthusiasm and a uhf hand held.

Any queries please email me.

[email protected]

Dave

hey hey.....come on guys, lets doooooooooooo it

So far:
    -CL10SP (Joey) ---------------RCS 182 CUP
    -NDM82M (Dave) -------------RCS 172
    -IA444 (Ilya) -----------------RCS
    -Moosey -----------------------RCS
    -Python (Andrew) -------------RCS 172
    -fpclio------------------------RCS 182 CUP
    -Deb--------------------------RCS
    -Clioblue (George) ------------RCS
    -Red_rocket172 (Vic)----------RCS 172 + mates Civic & WRX

Exempted:
    -qd180 --------------------Peugeot
    Last edited by CL10SP; 1st September 2005 at 02:50 PM.
    Push and it turns into a tripod

Sounds Good.....Mmmm Roberston Pies and Mac Pass *Droolz*

Just a quick question where is loftus oval....what im after is a street address...is there a main car park to meet up at?

Cheers
    "Racing is life, Everything else is just waiting" Steve McQueen 1930 - 1980

Quote Originally Posted by qd180
    Sounds Good.....Mmmm Roberston Pies and Mac Pass *Droolz*

Just a quick question where is loftus oval....what im after is a street address...is there a main car park to meet up at?

Cheers
    its at SUTHERLAND........

http://www.whereis.com/whereis/mappi...ndId=1&level=2

Dammit...i just realised that ill be in Tasmainia from the 8 - 18

i will have to miss this one

Guys in Sydney with 206 Gti and 206 180's get out to this one the Clio Lads are good blokes and the fun of the drive will be matched by the hilarious shite flinging at the stops over whos hatch is better drive and looker

Last time i went to putty with the clio lads i was kinda out numbered..bu flew the Pug flag proudly...

The 180 wins hands down....not that im stiring or anything

Have fun boys

Quote Originally Posted by qd180
    Dammit...i just realised that ill be in Tasmainia from the 8 - 18
    TRAITOR.............. hehehe you are just scared to face all the clio's by yourself....... BTW admit it clios are faster...... hehehe i better shut up this site is overcrowded by Peugeot owners.....

My heart dropped when i told my mate about the drive and he said "dude you know were in tassie then"

But then i realised..... miss a drive for pies and get to belt around targa stages hmmmm

Not a bad conflict of dates

Ill have to teach the Clio boys once i get back....

Have fun lads and i want to see pics!!!!

Tadpole

Weathers looking fine, a chance for the citro and pug owners to show 10+ renos that you are the superior race

Tadpole

Icon14

Not a bad turnout of 9 cars (8 Renos + 1 Pug). Cheers to Moosey for navigating, acting as a decoy and managing to find some unreal pieces of empty twisties (apart from some very lost bloke with a camera in the middle of the road) Cheers also to Dave from aussiefrogs.com who rocked up unannounced, too bad the pug wasn't up to the task , retiring with a broken gear box mount half way,
    Thanks to Joey for hijacking the thread and effectively keeping it alive.
    As always had a ball, just wait till I get some more points on my licence, then I promise I'll go a little faster :twisted:
    I can't upload pics for some whacko reason,

See you (all) later

Hey,

Maybe some of the ACT Pugs will join you next time, we have 4 or 5 Canberra Pugs of varying models always keen for a drive. Sorry we missed this one... Looking forward to seeing pics.
    Peugeot 206 GTi180 '04-I'm in love!

moosey

Yep, great drive, Dave. Definitely keen to catch up with the Canberra crowd sometime. Southern Highlands has some great roads. And they were empty yesterday, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by moosey
    Yep, great drive, Dave. Definitely keen to catch up with the Canberra crowd sometime. Southern Highlands has some great roads. And they were empty yesterday, that's for sure.
    hmmmmmmmm if the Pug's come they better not fall apart like the other one....hehehhehe ....... As NDM82M said "retiring with a broken gear box mount half way"
    another reason why Renaults are better then Pug's.......

Hopefully now ive [email protected]#*ed-off the Pug owners, meaning next time they will rock up and prove me wrong..... hehe..... they wish.....

PS-seriously next time you guys better join in.... .... drinks are on me.....

Glad to hear you all had fun. I couldn't help myself, with very few weekends left in Australia before I head OS, I went in the opposite direction and did Putty Rd, Wollombi, Spencer, Wiseman's Ferry and back home. There wasn't anyone there either!

Putty Rd!!!! Can there be a better road? Not many! The GOR is pretty darn good too, but you have to leave pretty early to have a clear road like you can on Putty

I fell in love with my car again on Sunday. Don't think I want to sell it all now!
    - Lincoln

Contribute to the World Community Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by CL10SP
    hmmmmmmmm if the Pug's come they better not fall apart like the other one....hehehhehe ....... As NDM82M said "retiring with a broken gear box mount half way"

Hopefully now ive [email protected]#*ed-off the Pug owners, meaning next time they will rock up and prove me wrong..... hehe..... they wish.....

We shall see! So far they've been holding up on all the drives we've been on (touching wood). Just hope they don't get stage fright from being out numbered by Renaults. Usually it's the other way around. Maybe that's what happened to NDM82M - The car just couldn't believe how many people had bought a Renault and lost it laughing and burst at the seams in the process!!

[/QUOTE]PS-seriously next time you guys better join in.... .... drinks are on me..... [/QUOTE]

I have that in writing!! Nice incentive for us to come along, haha... It will be heaps of fun to have a dig in person about the cars, really look forward to it!
    Peugeot 206 GTi180 '04-I'm in love!

Quote Originally Posted by CL10SP

Yeah pugs Gearboxes have a tendancy to break or have something go wrong with them.
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

moosey

Quote Originally Posted by GTI124
    Glad to hear you all had fun. I couldn't help myself, with very few weekends left in Australia before I head OS, I went in the opposite direction and did Putty Rd, Wollombi, Spencer, Wiseman's Ferry and back home. There wasn't anyone there either!

Putty Rd!!!! Can there be a better road? Not many! The GOR is pretty darn good too, but you have to leave pretty early to have a clear road like you can on Putty

I fell in love with my car again on Sunday. Don't think I want to sell it all now!
    Sounds like you had a good one anyway, Linc. Would've been nice to have a euro hot Ford in tow though, all the same. Catch up soon eh, before you depart.

got to work yesterday and assesed what happened it would seem all the noise and sloppiness was from the gearbox oil being weel past its use by date :O and the rear engine mount splitting i probably could have carried on in the end but better safe than sorry.

see you all next time with new and improved mounts and fresh fluids

Thread Information