Wakefield Park invite!
  • Register
  • Help
    Z_Z

Default Wakefield Park invite!

hi guys, a few Corolla Sportivos are heading down to Wakefield Park on the 30th of June (Sorry for the late notice!) and would like to invite a few other cars to join in! If anyone has always wanted to compare your car's performance to Corolla Sportivos here is your chance! It will be a friendly and safe track day, none of us wants to go home in a tow truck so hopw to see more rival cars there!

Z

Advertisement
    04' Corolla Sportivo 2ZZ-GE

Mate just make sure you take it easy if there are any lakes around
    2005 RENAULTsport Clio 182 Cup F1

Quote Originally Posted by ClioF1
    Mate just make sure you take it easy if there are any lakes around
    HAHAhAH *boom tish*

XTC

Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    HAHAhAH *boom tish*
    No .. it's *boom splash* ..

too many comedians on this forum

Z_Z

you guys forgot the "oh sh&t" bit plus that was a 1ZZFE engined Corolla with too stiff coilovers, not a Sportivo

Glad everyone enjoyed some Toyota action though

Quote Originally Posted by Z_Z
    If anyone has always wanted to compare your car's performance to Corolla Sportivos here is your chance! It will be a friendly and safe track day, none of us wants to go home in a tow truck so hopw to see more rival cars there!

Z
    The man is a comedian and he doesn't even know it...performance and Corolla in the one sentence. Stop it, I am laughing so hard here it hurts

Note to anyone who goes.....disconnect a spark plug or 2, have to give the cardigan-rollas a go
    2016 Renault Sport Clio Cup EDC 200

Previous

2001 Rx-4 Privilege
    R17TL, 1973
    R20TS x 3
    R18 GTS wagon x 2
    R10

"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights" - Wayne Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Z_Z
    hi guys, a few Corolla Sportivos are heading down to Wakefield Park on the 30th of June (Sorry for the late notice!) and would like to invite a few other cars to join in! If anyone has always wanted to compare your car's performance to Corolla Sportivos here is your chance! It will be a friendly and safe track day, none of us wants to go home in a tow truck so hopw to see more rival cars there!

Z
    How much and is it only for Peugeot Owners? I'd like to take my XR8 there again... had a lot of fun the first time...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wakefield Park invite!-thumb3.jpg  
    Quiet They're Sleeping
    2004 Peugeot 206cc
    2004 Kawasaki ZX10R
    2003 Ford BA XR8

Quote Originally Posted by kypez
    How much and is it only for Peugeot Owners? I'd like to take my XR8 there again... had a lot of fun the first time...
    Considering it's a bunch of Corollas going, it's not limited to Peugeots! Go ahead, you'll have a ball. Looooove the V8 burble of the BA XR8

Oh, and I wouldn't be disparaging the Corolla on the track there, Hong Kong Puggy. It's a pretty formidable weapon out there (with the right suspension mods), that engine is a corker!

Let's not discuss it's lack of tractability on the public roads and awful interior
    - Lincoln

Contribute to the World Community Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by GTI124
    Oh, and I wouldn't be disparaging the Corolla on the track there, Hong Kong Puggy. It's a pretty formidable weapon out there (with the right suspension mods), that engine is a corker!
    Yep, that's the thing, with MODS it's probably OK....Pug 180 and Clio Sports would be fine as they hit the road....not disparaging Corollas, much, just returning what they dish out to owners of proper cars all the time (this is a aussiefrogs after all.) Any turbo Sportivos going? I think there is a few out here?
    2016 Renault Sport Clio Cup EDC 200

Previous

2001 Rx-4 Privilege
    R17TL, 1973
    R20TS x 3
    R18 GTS wagon x 2
    R10

"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights" - Wayne Bell

Z_Z

Quote Originally Posted by kypez
    More than welcomed to bring your XR8 dude! We are all there to have fun and get the speed out of our system so bring your mates and all, the more the merrier!

Cost is as usual around $80 for track hire and $10 for helmet hire plus if u need a clubcomp licence valid for a year that is another $20. That's cheap for a full day's worth of driving over the 110km/h speed limit. A speeding fine on te streets will probably cost much more
    Last edited by Z_Z; 25th June 2005 at 01:48 AM.

Z_Z

Quote Originally Posted by HONG KONG PUGGY
    Yep, that's the thing, with MODS it's probably OK....Pug 180 and Clio Sports would be fine as they hit the road....not disparaging Corollas, much, just returning what they dish out to owners of proper cars all the time (this is a aussiefrogs after all.) Any turbo Sportivos going? I think there is a few out here?

Why don't you come along mate and show us your worth You get a full day to chomp into Rollas and see who gets the bragging rights No use talking get moving!

Z

Thread Information