Bob Watson at PCCV
  • Register
  • Help
    VIP Sponsor

Default Bob Watson at PCCV

Bob Watson, 1970 Australian Rally Champion and renowned driver of Peugeots and Renaults in rallies during the 60s and 70s will be the guest speaker at the PCCV meeting on Friday night.
    He won the ARC in an R8 Gordini, was very successful in Rallycross in a similar car and competed very succesfully in 504s from 1972 until 1980 in events such as the BP Rally, London Sydney Marathon and the Repco Round Australia.
    His last 504 was a turbo V6, just about the most powerfull rally car in Australia at the time.
    Bob is still competing in rallying, and will enter the Ampol Rerun next year in the type of car he started in, a Holden EH!
    Bob is a fantastic speaker, you wouldn't want to miss this.
    The meeting is at the Civic Centre theaterette in Inglesby road Camberwell starting at 8-00pm. Come early and have a chat and a look at the cars in the car park.
    Graham

Advertisement

al

I've been meaning to join the PCCV... Is it possible to come along on the night and join?

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by al
    I've been meaning to join the PCCV... Is it possible to come along on the night and join?
    Yes, no Problem.
    Graham

al

Thanks graham. Looks as though it may have to wait a month though cos i don't finish work till 9.

Thread Information