[WA] PCCWA Night Cruise.
  • Register
  • Help
    XTC

Default [WA] PCCWA Night Cruise.

Night cruise for PCCWA members (you can join on the night)
    See http://www.pccwa.org.au/20051203.php for details. There will be some of Renault and Citroen members there too !!
    - xTc -

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Default Congradulations to XTC

A cruise with a difference, PCCWA's first evening cruise (great for those with sunroofs or no roof).

A scenic run through the hills with a view of the city lights at night. With several stops for some awesome photo opportunities and ending with a visit for supper to the best Pizza shop in the world! - Little Caesars. Bring $5-$10 for Supper.

Theo Kalogeracos, who runs the Little Caesar's, together with Andy Parisi of La Trattoria restaurant in Adelaide took on the rest of the world in November 2004 and won the America's Plate competition - known as the America's Cup of pizza - which has been traditionally held for more than a century between Italy and America, but for the first time other countries were allowed to enter in 2004.

Theo is also Australia's national champion for the past three years

Well done XTC the above run held last night made our joining fee worthwhile.
    We had 12 cars along for the run models, 505 wagon, two 307 CCC, 206 CCC 3x 206 GTI, Renault Clio 182 Sport Cup, 406, 307 XSE and our Road Test Car from Allpikes the 206 1.6 auto (hope you enjoyed the drive XTC) The GtI was brilliant you should have been there!

The run commenced in the City with a drive into the hills then along the escarpment with breathtaking views of the city lights. My ten yo daughter made sure she was not asleep for the Zig Zag this time!

A run through back country roads ending with the best Pizza in the world!!

The night was great for roof down touring for those with the option and finished off nicely with our tables on the footpath and great company.

Every now and again I hear people saying I don't get enough value from the club bla bla bla. Look at it this way for less than $3.00 per month we get this and the public liability insurance to allow us to do this together. The club magazine and comaraderie are therefore a bonus.

The club is only as good as the volunteer members efforts and an effort as was done last night was exemplary, with route instructions for all.

Our club as significantly benefitted from new members bringing new ideas and also these new members being prepared to put up their hands to help out.

My family had a top night out, yes they do fit in the GTI and prefer this to the 406!!

Graelin

XTC

Default Photo's

Handful of Photo's now at http://www.pccwa.org.au/20050312.php

- xTc -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Sorry I didn't make it, but I am not feeling particularly confident in the car's reliability at the moment.

Troy.

XTC

Saw another Pug with the "Anti Polution Fault" on the weekend. Only 10,000kms old.

- xTc -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Quote Originally Posted by XTC206
    Saw another Pug with the "Anti Polution Fault" on the weekend. Only 10,000kms old.

- xTc -
    I've had 6 AP faults and the car's only done 16000km's. I have to get a temperature sensor replaced this time. According to Gerry in service, when the ignition is turned on it reads something like -140 degrees instead of 0.

Troy.

Thread Information