moosey

Default Renaultsport Karting - Sunday 13 March

No, we won't be using our own cars...

Picton Kart Track (near Sydney)

Sunday 13 March, 2005

see www.ozrenaultsport.com for details

http://www.pictonkarttrack.com.au/

Advertisement
    Last edited by moosey; 28th February 2005 at 02:56 PM.

moosey

A couple of grid places are remaining for this event. This coming Sunday morning at Picton Karting - $55 for 30min. Check out www.ozrenaultsport.com or PM me.
    Cheers,

Hmmm, I'm interested, but I'm actually going to be there on Wed (the 9th) for a full day, so I probably won't have recovered sufficiently by then to attempt to flog a few Clio drivers.
    Regards,

Simon

2018 308 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2014 208 GTi 2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

www.peugeotclub.asn.au

moosey

Quote Originally Posted by SLC206
    Hmmm, I'm interested, but I'm actually going to be there on Wed (the 9th) for a full day, so I probably won't have recovered sufficiently by then to attempt to flog a few Clio drivers.
    Aw, poor pooh bear. You wouldn't hear that kinda flimsy excuse from one of the Clio crew. I think that an ozrenaultsport v GTi180.net karting day duel needs to happen very soon...

Well I had an awesome day yesterday. I've never experienced a decent kart course before (ie. one that's not been housed totally inside an industrial estate building) and this course is very amusing, with lots of gradient to mix things up nicely.

The back straight is all up hill, and really kills the tow of the "heavier" guys in a group, but then going back down the hill reverses the advantage somewhat. The best part is it's all timed so it makes for lots of fun for largish groups.

After a 12 min practice round, a 3 lap individual qualifier, a 20 min race followed by a reverse grid 20 min race (absolute chaos), I can happily say that I am feeling a little poorly

If that's flimsy well then, so be it
    Regards,

Simon

2018 308 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2014 208 GTi 2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

www.peugeotclub.asn.au

moosey

Sounds like some great fun. Are you involved with the 206gti.net guys? I'd be pretty keen for a session with you guys, and I'm sure that there are others with RSC's who would jump at the chance to challenge. Were the karts pretty evenly matched, apart from the lardarse factor?

Thread Information