DriveIns&BBQ-Saturday Dec18
  • Register
  • Help

Default DriveIns&BBQ-Saturday Dec18

Hello everyone & Merry Christmas to you all!

Apologies for the extremmmme late notice...but....

We're havin' a Drive-In's BBQ Night once again this Saturday evening...

- Location: Blacktown Drive-In's: Cricketer's Arms, Prospect. (Literally next to the M4 Motorway). Use either Blacktown Rd. or Reservoir Rd. exits (head towards Prospect).

- Gates open @ 7:30pm - First Movie starts at 8:30pm.

- Cost: $12 per person DOUBLE FEATURE, i.e. TWO movies' for the price of one!

- Which movies: Ocean's 12 (8:30) & The Grudge (1030) on Field one. National Treasure (8:30) & Hero (10:30) on Field Two.

Advertisement

- Food/Dinner: We will be having a BBQ, so let us know if you will need food - so that we buy enough for you & please bring $5 to cover the cost of food & drink.

Further Info....!

You're all very welcome to join a few other fellow car enthooziests (yes, i know it's not spelt like that ) for a splendid summer's evening at the drive-in's. Yes, i know we don't have cadillac's and no, I will not have my grease outfit on - but hey, we can still live the wild life of the 60's, can't we??

I'll have my apron, oven mit & cooking utensils with a portable BBQ/Burner setup happening - along with a tasty salad & drinks. We'll be asking $5 per person, to cover the costs of the food & drinks. (You don't have to eat, you're welcome to join us for the movies only...)

If you're interested in joining us, please let me know ASAP! SMS DAVE NOW: 0438937118!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
    ~Dave Power` [MY 4] :

"#PW33RR" --- > "PW33RR" 2009 Mazda6 MXR-CD, 2.2L Turbo Diesel - More torque than the last! Geesssuz[/COLOR] HOT
    "#ZEG01F" --- > 2006 VW Golf 2.0L TDI - The torque machine SOLD
    "MY 4" --------------- > 2002 Monaco Blue RenaultSport Clio MkII SOLD
    "XES11V" ---------- > 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage STOLEN

Tadpole

*waves* greeting all.

Turn out is looking pretty good for the drive ins Sat. night. Altezza Club, Supra Club, at least one dude from Oz Echo, a rather nice S2000, and some other randoms!

For those who wish to get their rides 'blinging' for the evening, (I'm sure that's many people here ) there will be a club car wash in Girraween in the morning between 9:30am and 12. Please come along for a full detail by Elite Car Care. Details on the AltezzaClub thread
    Take Me To Your Toge

GXE10 IS200 Sports 6MT
    Altezza Club of Australia

Thread Information