rally of melbourne (ARC)
  • Register
  • Help

Default rally of melbourne (ARC)

Anyone going this weekend??
    Im going tommorow morning, should be good.
    For those that don't know its held in healsville, tommorows segment will be conducted at the bottom of donna buang (a famous well known to melbourne drive day attendees)
    If anyone wants to catch up or drive up there let me know.

<!--StartFragment -->Interesting changes this year in the fact that the service park is also in healsville, which is alot closer than where it use to be & is close to most of the action. All details on the pricing, stages, times & other shit are
    HERE should be good, pity i cant go for sunday's session as the rally champion for 2004 should be decided

Advertisement

So i ended up going for saturday's session. The way the ARC is structured is so good. I love the way spectators are given the oppourtunity to get nice & close to the action, in particular the section in Marysville. The service park is amazing.
    The whole day i tried to explain to my 10 year old brother why rally cars make that back fire sound, i know it's got something to do with the 'anti-lag' thing. Anyone care to give me a easy explanation.

i've attached a pic of my lil bro & this years ARC champion Cody Crocker, did i mention that i talked to my great mate Ed Ordinsky .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rally of melbourne (ARC)-daniel-cody.jpg  

Anti-lag is set-up so that unburnt fuel goes straight thru and explodes in the manifold ahead of the turbo when you back off, keeping the turbo spinning hence less lag but a big bang!
    Chris
    205gti

Thread Information