Proffesional "CIK" Kart race- 25th 26th of September, all welcome!
  • Register
  • Help

Icon14 Proffesional "CIK" Kart race- 25th 26th of September, all welcome!

Want to see REAL racing, close and action packed??!

I would like to invite anyone who is a motorsport fan to the 2004 CIK Karting Championship, held at Eastern Creek Karts, over the 25th and 26th of September.

Come see the top karting racers in Australia battle, this is a true national level event and has helped launch many race drivers into racing careers. Past stars include Mark Winterbotom (v8's), Neil McFadyen (v8's), Jamie Wincup (v8's), Troy Hunt (Porsche Carrera Cup), Michael Caruso, Ryan Briscoe (f1's), Sandro Guaitoli, Christian Jones... just to name a few.
    Here is the link to find out more

http://www.auscikchampionship.com/home.shtml

hosted by my local club

www.nskc.com.au

Advertisement

Karting is my favourite motorsport and when you witness a race you will see why... passing, cutting, spins, super late braking, crashes, no roll cage and at 100kph++ 1 inch of the ground!!!
    Come see were Trulli (Renault F1) driver got his skills from, to that list add nearly all F1 drivers inlcuding past and current champions, M. Schumacher, Villenuve, Hakkinen, Senna etc...

I will also be ther fying the aussiefrogs flag by being an official, proudly wearing my AF shirt, come have a look and say hello, and learn why so many top racers choose karting!

- Chris

ps. In understand this is not 100% relevant to Aussie Frogs, but because most of us can appreciate good racing when they see it... I just have to share my sport with fellow froggers.
    pss. Did you know that Jarno Trulli Renault F1 driver has his own make of Karts? M. Schumacher has his own kart track and a 6speed ICC Kart to keep "up to speed"? In Italy they hold a yearly kart race were all the top race drivers from different forms of motorsport go head to head in equal karts to crown a racers champion. Karting is a family sport and is the only form of motorsport were children (7 yo and up) can race... then dad, mum, brother and sister all in one day.
    ... ptui!

... a little bump, just in case any one is interested. It's this weekend. Would be great to see a frog there.-Chris
    ... ptui!

>>MODERATORS<< You can remove this thread. Event is over, and its just taking up space.- Chris
    ... ptui!

Thread Information