French Car Festival 2005
  • Register
  • Help

Icon14 French Car Festival 2005

All, <o:p></o:p>Each year at Easter time Peugeot Car Clubs take it in turn to run the annual Easter Pageant. This year it is the French Car Club of Tasmania’s turn to host the event. Given our new status as French Car Club we have decided to change the event a little in 2005 and invite all French Marques along to the event.

<o:p></o:p>Planning for the 2005 event is well under way and details are currently being locked in. We are looking to get some early numbers in so we have a air idea of how many people we will need to plan for at the event.

<o:p></o:p>The Festival will be held in the picturesque North Western Tasmanian town of <st1:City><st1:place>Stanley</st1:place></st1:City>. We are currently working with the TT line to arrange some group booking prices for the ferry and they will be available on our new website *still coming* very soon.

<o:p></o:p>At this stage we have setup an email registration list for those who wish to show interest. We will be using this along with our magazine ‘The Rampant Frog’ as a vehicle to communicate information to members about the event as it comes to hand.<o:p></o:p>

The email is [email protected]

So come on and join in, we are sure that everyone who comes will have a ball!!

Advertisement

<o:p>Should you have any direct enquires please direct them to myself via PM or Email from this forum!</o:p>

<o:p>
    </o:p>Cheers

<o:p> </o:p>
    Ben Sturges
    President – French Car Club Of <st1:State><st1:place>Tasmania</st1:place></st1:State> <o:p></o:p>
    1989 Peugeot 405 Mi16
    1990 Peugeot 505 GTD Turbo Wagon
    2000 Peugeot 306 XSI
    1973 Peugeot 504 GL

I will be there with my girlfriend in our 2CV Hoffman for sure. Working on a couple of my mates to bring the D over as well, if not I will get them to hire a 307 like we did last time. PS I have PM'd you re my membership. Cant wait to get back to Tassie Cheers mate
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Thread Information