2015 Perth French Car Festival info (ala Fete de la Voiture-Bonjour Perth)
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zykyra

Thread: 2015 Perth French Car Festival info (ala Fete de la Voiture-Bonjour Perth)

Default 2015 Perth French Car Festival info (ala Fete de la Voiture-Bonjour Perth)

Save the date! Saturday October 24th. This years new home of the French Car Festival. Bonjour Perth is Perth's very own French Festival full of food, culture, entertainment and of course, our beautiful French cars! The car display will run in two stages, 10am-4pm for those that want to leave early and 10am to 9pm for those that wish to stay till the end. We encourage all owners of French cars regardless of club affiliation or not to come on down and show your pride and joy. Please let us know you are coming via this Event post and the official Bonjour Perth Event post here; https://www.facebook.com/events/1602318556693897/ All cars on display will receive a FREE French Passport which includes lots of little goodies on the day.

Check out the website for more info here bonjourperth.com.au or here;

Advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/events/1635949936651115/

Many local owners of rare French cars have been canvassed this year and it is shaping up to be the best display we have seen to date.

See YOU there!
    Last edited by zykyra; 23rd September 2015 at 09:39 PM.

Sorry all, trying to attach an official invite file but not letting, PM me with your email address if you want one.

Cheers,

Justin
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Makes no difference to me in NSW, but could I suggest you add the date to your original post to save those who may be interested from having to open the Facebook link.
    KB

Dann fine idea! Cheers

A little bump for this event; it's only a week away now! I'll be taking the 504, the BX, and three bicycles! Should be a very fun day!

I'll likely be around my cars or bikes, or looking at everyone else's pride and joys. Drop me a line here if you're trying to say hi, and I'm not around. I'd love to catch up and meet people.

Thanks Fedgrapes, it is all coming together well and we have some spectacular and very rare French cars coming along this year, my bet is it is going to have the most variety we have ever seen. I shan't reveal all the cars but be guaranteed there is going to be some very special cars this year. Here is the map for the display so you have a rough idea of where your car will be located if your displaying. Remember you can display regardless of club affiliation and all cars receive one free Passeports which gives over $550 worth of freebies/offers!

See YOU there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015 Perth French Car Festival info (ala Fete de la Voiture-Bonjour Perth)-image.jpg   2015 Perth French Car Festival info (ala Fete de la Voiture-Bonjour Perth)-image.jpg  
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4

Hi all, well what a day! Was a huge success and has set the scene for future French Car Festival in its new guise as fete De La Voiture. Pics can be seen here;

Bonjour Perth 2015 by FrenchandFantastic | Photobucket

Cheers
    FedGrapes likes this.
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4

Thread Information