WA Drive-in Night
  • Register
  • Help

Default WA Drive-in Night

An invitation to all frogs in WA to make your way to the GALAXY DRIVE-IN at Lot 26 Goollela Drive Kingsley on Saturday 6th March 2004. Arrive at 6:45pm for a the first movie to start at 7.15pm.

[justify]Join us for a family night under the stars! For $ 16.50 per car you'll get to see two movies (Four people per car, $5.50 for each additional person). Light snacks and drinks available at the snack bar, or BYO food and drinks. Whilst the wives/girlfriends/children enjoy the movies, the boys could be talking about cars all night up the back…
    [/justify]
    [justify]First Movie Elf rated G, running time 90 minutes. After crawling into Santa's bag of toys when he was a baby, Buddy (Will Ferrell) wound up at the North Pole and spent his entire life raised by elves. But Buddy grows three times bigger than all the others, and eventually he sets off for New York City in search of his biological father (James Caan). As one reviewer puts it "For those of you with a belly laugh on your wish list, Christmas has come early this year."
    [/justify]
    Second Movie Torque rated M, running time 81 minutes. Starring Martin Henderson, Ice Cube, Monet Mazur, Adam Scott, Matt Schulze. Entertainment Weekly called it "Dumb, and good, the way a motorcycle chase across the top of a speeding train is dumb and good."

Look forward to seeing you there!

Advertisement
    206 CC
    --------------------
    "Without the Roof the Sky's the Limit!"

G'day, sounds like a great nite for you W.A folk!

We saw Torque at our Sydney Drive-in's nite, and boy was it a laugh! haha!! All i can say is; don't take anything in it too seriously. It's a classic!

All the best!
    ~Dave Power` [MY 4] :

"#PW33RR" --- > "PW33RR" 2009 Mazda6 MXR-CD, 2.2L Turbo Diesel - More torque than the last! Geesssuz[/COLOR] HOT
    "#ZEG01F" --- > 2006 VW Golf 2.0L TDI - The torque machine SOLD
    "MY 4" --------------- > 2002 Monaco Blue RenaultSport Clio MkII SOLD
    "XES11V" ---------- > 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage STOLEN

XTC

Quote Originally Posted by MY 4
    We saw Torque at our Sydney Drive-in's nite, and boy was it a laugh! haha!! All i can say is; don't take anything in it too seriously. It's a classic!
    It was such a laugh .. even more BS then the F&F (one and two) !!

- XTC206 -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Thread Information