1st Feb Breakfast and Cruise.

That's when we start the year with the a BBQ Breakfast on the foreshore at Matilda Bay, Hackett Drive, Nedlands. BYO everything you need for this great start to the day (the BBQ are already there!). So polish up the Pug, bring a rug or chair and the bacon, sausages, steak, hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs, toast, muffins, croissants, baguettes, fruit, etc.

The breaky starts at 9:30 - 10 AM and for those of you wanting to blow out the cobwebs its followed by an afternoon cruise through the beautiful Swan and Chittering Valleys. Organising by Club CC. This cruise will take you along some of the best scenic roads close to Perth. The cruise ends at the Bindoon Bakery for afternoon tea and a chat before everyone makes there own way home.

If you want to come on the cruise, but don't feel like a BBQ breakfast drop in at 11:30 AM for a noon departure of the cruise. An RSVP would be appreciated, please state if its:

A: For Breaky only;
B: For Breaky and the Cruise: or
C: For the Cruise only.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I look forward to catching up with you at Matilda Bay.

- XTC206 -

PS: In order to come on cruises held by L'escadron GTi or Club Coupé Cabriolet you will need to be a financial member of the PCCWA. Membership is $35 per calendar year - a bargain - which also gets you 11 monthly newsletters. You can join by PM me and I can send you an electronic membership form, complete the details, sign and posti it to the PCCWA P.O.Box with your remittance. Alternatively you can bring the completed form and your money to our first event for 2004 on Sunday the 1st of February.

Advertisement

PPS: Other French Car makes are also welcome.