2013 Perth French Car Festival (Official Thread)
  • Register
  • Help

Default 2013 Perth French Car Festival (Official Thread)

Hi all, well it's that time again with just over two weeks left. We have some great cars and a few surprises for this year. See you there! Information below;

Regular updates at French and Fantastic Automobile Club of WA | For Western Australian French Car Enthusiasts

Cheers,

Justin

Advertisement

1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Hi Justin,

I read in the PCCWA mag that Curtin has some type of involvement this year; what is that involvement? I'm a student there!

Bumpity bump!

Hi all, just a reminder this weekend is French Car Festival! Only 2 sleeps to go!

More info here.....

http://www.frenchandfantastic.com.au/fo ... m.php?f=19

We have some very special cars along for the very first time!

See you there and please don't forget this is a charity event, please support the Shenton Park Dog Refuge.
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4

Bugger so close this year, although I could come without a front or back window in, haha damn time goes fast

With the wet weather hanging on I got the trailer with the 5CV out this morning hoping that things would be dry by lunch time. Two dumps at 12.30 and at 14:00 saw me abandon the trip. Hope everyone in Perth gets their cars out and go along tomorrow.

Hope the weather is kind to you.
    Current Cars
    Australia's 2016 C5 2.0HDi Last
    2011 C5 2.0HDi Comfort
    1973 Citroen D Super 5,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400 Pallas C-matic,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400ie Super Familiale C-matic - Raid Arctique 2014
    1991 Mazda E2200
    1924 Citroen 'la petit citron'

Thanks Ross, shame you couldn't make it but we'll be sure to get lots of pics for you!

Few tips for tomorrow; bring a chair, bring sunscreen/brolly.....you never know which way it is going to go but the forecast is looking very favourable, bring your car and bring your sense of fun!. My bet is we'll get a few very light showers and that is all. The rest of the day will be PERFECT! We have a great musician along, genuine French dance troupe, yummy crepes and a great variety of food/snacks/coffee so there is NO excuse not to come along! Last of all, bring your Boulles or Petanque set and have a game!

Not a member of a club? DON'T care! Come on down anyway! ALL welcome!
    Can't stay all day? DON'T care! Come on down anyway for whatever time you can. Don't be one of these that parks in the public car park and doesn't display, WE WANT YOU IN THE DISPLAY!
    Like to sleep in on a Sunday? Get over it, it starts at 10am!
    Car a bit tatty or rusting away? DON'T care! ALL French cars welcome especially those well used! No Prima Donna's here

Any early risers are welcome to come down and help myself and fellow Marshalls guide cars into place, we will be there from 7/7:30 ish and any help here is always welcome and greatly appreciated.

All that is left to do know is polish up your pride and joy and come on down! We have thousands of $$$ of prizes to be won and an auction where you will be able to get products at WAY below RRP. All monies raised are going to the Shenton Park Dog Refuge this year, we are hoping to raise $5000 which will mean we have raised well over $30,000 since this became a charity focused event. More info on the charity here.... Dogs' Refuge Home - Shenton Park - Perth

See you there!

Cheers,

Justin
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4

Thread Information