Vintage and Classic car show McLaren Vale SA 28 April 13
  • Register
  • Help

Default Vintage and Classic car show McLaren Vale SA 28 April 13

For all that might be interested. Don't miss out on a fantastic car show this coming Sunday at McLaren Vale SA.

The street show kicks of at 11;00AM, then many of the local winerys host many different breed of aotomobile. I can only speek for the Renaults, we are of to the Fox Creek winery for lunch.

Advertisement

Hope to see you there

Phil

Great day, great weather. Froggies were rare - a handful of Renaults, two 504s, a single 404 and NO CITROENS!!! Not a single sleek D or Traction among the boring Yank and Pommie iron!

For some reason I found myself in the middle of the Italians, surrounded by Fiats and Lancias and a Lamborghini Uracco. I noticed that The X1/9 driver behind me in the street parade was a bit distressed by the diesel fumes from the 504. Sorry mate, but you should have driven something with a roof and windows!
    Stephen
    '03 P406 HDI
    '16 Renault Master

Now come on! I thought 2 x 4CV, 2 x R10, 3 x R8 and 1 x R16 was a bit more than a handfull. What a ripper of a day. Over 400 cars in the line up. Make sure if you are a Renault enthuiest start thinking about next years entry.

Cheers

Phil

Thread Information