Canberra French Car Day 3 November 2012
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Canberra French Car Day 3 November 2012

Hi all

Its on again. The Canberra French Car Day will be held on Saturday 3 November 2012 from 2.30pm to 7pm at Telopea Park School. It is being held in conjunction with the school's fete. The school is located at New South Wales Crescent, Barton, ACT and the entrance will be clearly sign posted from Telopea Park.

Advertisement

Trophies donated by Shannons will be awarded by popular vote to the best Renault, best Peugeot, best Citroen and best French car on the day.

The fete is a big affair with plenty of drinks and delicious food available along with other activities such as rides for the kids and a giant raffle with a trip to Paris for two plus spending money usually the first prize. Many other raffle prizes will be available.

A big contingent of Renault owners is expected to arrive from Sydney for the big day.

Cheers

bazzamac

G'day Barry, I already started a thread on this one.

This guy could sympathise with your last party trick...

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by addo View Post
    G'day Barry, I already started a thread on this one.

This guy could sympathise with your last party trick...
    I have since had my rear window replaced on my Alpine GTA V6 Turbo. Done just in time before going to Bathurst for the V8s. Supplied by Ralph Moore Autoglass in Botany and paid for by Shannons. In the meantime I made up a template out of craftwood for just $7 and then took it out to ACT Plastics and had a perspex one made up as a spare for $100 and just in case it rained while travelling to Sydney to have the new glass fitted. Guess what, it rained so worth the investment if only it happens again.

Thanks to the organisers for putting on a good day.

It's the first Canberra French Car Day I have attended. The day was surely a runaway success for Renault in numbers, with bazzamac's gorgeous blue Alpine A110 making an impression on most voters.

I've put some photos up on the Peugeot Car Club of NSW's Facebook page here. I'll put them up elsewhere when I get a round tuit.

The weather was a bit marginal for taking photos, but my new camera seemed to cope with it ok.
    Regards,

Simon

2018 308 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2014 208 GTi 2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

www.peugeotclub.asn.au

Tadpole
    Currently: Renault Sport Megane 265 Trophy 8:08 Number 14 of 100
    Previously: Renault Sport Clio 200 Cup Trophee, Renault Sport Clio 197

Thread Information