Matra for sale on ebay
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Banned orestes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    4,520

    Default Matra for sale on ebay

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....e=STRK:MEWA:IT

    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Parkes - N.S.W - Australia - Earth
    Posts
    12,256

    Default

    don't you hate it when you find on aussie Ebay something advertised overseas

    that annoys the crap out of me

    with the way the laws are going you won't be able to import it anyway or it will be a lot of trouble to do so
    3 x '78 604 SL

    1 x '98 306 GTi6

    1 x secret project

    1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

    1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

    1 x 1994 605 SV3.0


    WTD long range fuel tank for 605

  3. #3
    Banned orestes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    4,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pugrambo
    don't you hate it when you find on aussie Ebay something advertised overseas

    that annoys the crap out of me

    with the way the laws are going you won't be able to import it anyway or it will be a lot of trouble to do so
    yeah, but still it's an intresting car so i thought i'd post it, anyway, if you wanted it you would have till the end of this month to show financial comitment.

  4. #4
    Gone Fishin' Ray Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Burpengary and Murrumburrah, Qld and NSW
    Posts
    9,223

    Default

    He now says he has a firm offer outside of eBay and is pulling it if the bids don't exceed that by tomorrow night...

  5. #5
    Banned orestes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    4,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bell
    He now says he has a firm offer outside of eBay and is pulling it if the bids don't exceed that by tomorrow night...
    you can't pull an item off ebay once it has bids on it. It's a legaly binding contract to the highest bider once someone bids... above reserve ofcourse if there is one

  6. #6
    Gone Fishin' Ray Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Burpengary and Murrumburrah, Qld and NSW
    Posts
    9,223

    Default

    Well, I've never done any dealings with eBay... but I know the guy says in his ramblings about the car that he 'reserves the right' to pull it if it sells otherwise.

    Maybe that's a legal out?

    Then he's added more, the stuff about the offer he's had from Belgium. Did you look at it again?

  7. #7
    Banned orestes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    4,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bell
    Well, I've never done any dealings with eBay... but I know the guy says in his ramblings about the car that he 'reserves the right' to pull it if it sells otherwise.

    Maybe that's a legal out?

    Then he's added more, the stuff about the offer he's had from Belgium. Did you look at it again?
    haven't fully read it since i posted it up here.

  8. #8
    Gone Fishin' Ray Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Burpengary and Murrumburrah, Qld and NSW
    Posts
    9,223

    Default

    Maybe you should take a look then...

    The notice in red is still there.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •