Three Arondes going on Ebay.
  • Register
  • Help

Default Three Arondes going on Ebay.

They are in Healesville Vic. Phone 03-59626900

Advertisement

Not that I need three Arondes, but I do remember them when they were being sold back in the sixties. I'm amazed that after a fortnight no-one on AF has admitted any interest. Never mind, they may be well known to a lot of Simcaphiles.
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Luck View Post
    Not that I need three Arondes, but I do remember them when they were being sold back in the sixties. I'm amazed that after a fortnight no-one on AF has admitted any interest. Never mind, they may be well known to a lot of Simcaphiles.
    I still have fond memories of the one I owned some 40 years ago. It was cream in colour with a red flash on the side and I loved it. But...., some drunk rammed it whilst parked and that was the end of it. So sad.

Some car, that Simca!
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Luck View Post

Kim,
    You and I must be the only people in Aus who refer to SIMCA enthusiasts as Simcaphiles.
    Any correspondence I have with Simca Club people in Australia curiously refer to owners as Simcaites !! A very untidy terminology in my pedantic mind. Putting a hyphen between Simca and ites still doesn't soften the title. [Simca-ites].

Weren't the Simcaites one of the tribes kicked out of Israel in the dim distant past by a bloke with the jawbone of an ass or something??

Thread Information