GTi6 for sale

GTi666

Fellow Frogger
Yeppa, my pride and joy is up for sale, I've got a black gti180 coming in January. The GTi6 is a '99, sigma blue and very well looked after (I work at City Peugeot Melb.), $21,500 ONO. You can contact myself at work on (03) 9341 4444 to discuss further. Cheers, Keiran.

Last edited:
Kristian said:
c'mon tell us how much did your boss offer you for the GTi6 as a trade in?
:D

...As if I'd even entertain the thought of letting a bunch of wholesalers take blind guesses at the value of it! I can hear it now.... "You said it's a what Keiran....? an XTS Rallye i6 style???... Is that right???"

Actually sorta hoping it finds it's way to an enthusiast. Still love the little thing and won't be overly dissapointed if I don't sell it. You never know, when I drive the 180, it might not float my boat!

GTi666 said:
...As if I'd even entertain the thought of letting a bunch of wholesalers take blind guesses at the value of it! I can hear it now.... "You said it's a what Keiran....? an XTS Rallye i6 style???... Is that right???"

Actually sorta hoping it finds it's way to an enthusiast. Still love the little thing and won't be overly dissapointed if I don't sell it. You never know, when I drive the 180, it might not float my boat!

ok so did you get any discount on the 180 being a Pug employee?

Yes I do get a discount, Lord knows I couldn't afford it if I paid retail! I'll probably keep it for 6 - 12 months then sell it so I don't lose out.

As for the GTi6 I bought it from a guy who traded it in on a 307 I sold him. He lived in Mansfield (country Vic) and did a lot of country kays. It's now done 136,000. High kays I know, but, anyone who knows these cars - that's neither here nor there. Anyway, I'm always getting the boys in the workshop to look after it.

I guess $21,500 is maybe a little ambitious but hey, I'm happy to negotiate down below $21,000. It's in very good condition (I wouldn't have it any other way!) and I'm more than happy to supply free, a green cotton air intake and tube to make it sound carazy.