My 205 Build Thread

forthewin

Fellow Frogger
So i just bought my first car. Its a 1993 Peugeot 205 SI. Great car I've always loved the 205 and i was lucky enough to get one as my first car

i've already done a few little things to it, mostly just making things shiny again and gettin things looking a bit cleaner.

I'm gonna regularly update this thread with new pics and any mods/new parts i get :)

Pics:

This is the day before i bought it

28112010.jpg

2 days later i had done a full service and gotten some little things sorted as well as painting the wheels white :)

01122010003.jpg

01122010.jpg

i ride bmx, i had to make sure that the car would carry my other ride

photo.jpg

then i got some paint and painted the grille badge as well as the peugeot lions on the wheel centres red, and i popped off the chrome strips on the bumpers and gave them some red too

03122010001.jpg

03122010002.jpg

03122010003.jpg

03122010.jpg

also put the chrome dress rims back on

03122010004.jpg

:D

well done

That's how I got in to 205's. The Si is great fun and a blast to drive. Hope to see you at the Euro meet in Brisbane soon. (see the thread in the social section)

Congrats

cool little car. the red stripes are a nice touch. Good to have something different from all the other sheep in their hyundais.

nice!!! first car:cheers:
cheers man im real stoked with it
Nice first car. My 205 was my first car too.
What are your plans for it?
well my short term plans for it.. im going a new exhaust system and a set of c5 alloy steelies in the next 2 weeks. long term... who knows. maybe go a 1.9 engine or a turbo. something silly like that. for now im happy with it. after the exhaust and wheels its gonna be legit
That's how I got in to 205's. The Si is great fun and a blast to drive. Hope to see you at the Euro meet in Brisbane soon. (see the thread in the social section)

Congrats
ok thanks man i'll check it out and try n make it
cool little car. the red stripes are a nice touch. Good to have something different from all the other sheep in their hyundais.
cheers appreciate it man, i've alwas liked doing things different to my mates and i havent seen many people my age in a 205. so im stoked :)

If you can find the details on the 205 Rallye somewhere in the digital mist it my give you some ideas!
Somewhere I have some brochures with pics, they seemed to have come in any colour blanc you like and in the 1989 1000 Lakes Rally made up 25% of the entries, 50ish out of 200!
The red trim twigged the battered grey cells!
Sweet first ride and not rice powered.:cheers: But not when driving!