gibgib spotting

GreenBlood

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Looks like our fearless leader (gibgib) has been spotted twice today eek!

Just read post by Bruce H in topic spreading the word wink good spot Bruce but....

Driving on Gympie road this morning spotted white Bellingo with ladder racks (complete with ladders) and yes aussiefrog sticker pulled up beside and tooted the pathetic excuse for a Citroen horn on the XM, no responce, pulled ahead brandishing my aussiefrog stickers (rear quarter glass) and whahoo instant recognition. We both pulled over had a nice chat about you lot :p wink

Hows gibgibs form, while we were chatting, along comes a stray showing a great deal of interest in the Belingo and before he knew what was happening gibgib had all but sold him the beast.

So I think this has to be the spot of spots dance Hope you had a great day in Noosa gibgib and should see you again at QU Bastille Day July 14.

Cheers
Chris

We both pulled over had a nice chat about you lot :p wink
Didn't we what! :D

I think your horn is as bad as mine as I did not hear it at all.
Donella yells,
"That car has an Aussiefrogs sticker!"

Geez... never seen one on another car before. Instant interest from the gibgib.

It was great to put a face to the keystrokes & will see you again Sundee week.

Noosa was Betty Burgers, swim, run, bake, & bike :D
Life is tough.

May even see you guys Sunday week depending on how the 16V saga runs. By the time I'm finished it shouldn't be the kinda car to play with when overtaking head_ban but as I've found nearly every trap there is to find when pulling a BX to bits, (or should I say when putting back together again :D I've no doubts the bl00dee thing will find something nasty to throw up at me.
Keep an eye out for me heading south early next week but a word to the wise; don't get between me and the Earth 'n sea Pizza shop at Byron Bay - I can tend to get a bit stroppy mallet

Alan S

"Driving on Gympie road this morning spotted white Bellingo"

" showing a great deal of interest in the Belingo and before he knew what was happening"

SHAME - GREENBLOOD - SHAME

It's Berlingo - Burrrrrlingo. rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey Hang on!!!

Should that be BEEERRRRlingo???

Now I've lost it a_drink a_drink a_drink a_drink

Alan S

Hmmm,

My father was very impressed with the Berlingo as well, he was driving Kirks K. Berlingo, Kirk was driving the CX turbo, the turbo was on full boost to overtake (Dad was giving the Berlingo everything though) he was very impressed. The CX takes off like a bullet out of a shotgun at those speeds eek! eek! and the berlingo was still holding it's head high!! I think dad was actualy contemplating getting a Berlingo for a while.

He almost bought a C5, but decided 'nope' to wiping out $50,000 grand in a few years... I reckon he'll end up with a C3 or C5 in two years time.

seeya,
Shane L.
PS: I'm to embarassed to even toot the horn in the BX, rather I hang out the window and ahem, 'voice' my displeasure mallet In the CX I just hit the airhorns, it's bloody brilliant for 'waking up' stupid middle aged women driving wank tanks eek! eek!

Ooops, Sorry spell check didn't pick that one up 'hic' Beer-ling-ggoooooh a_drink a_drink a_drink

Gotta admit Bellingo has a nice 'ring' to it :rolleyes: mallet

Cheers
Chris

<small>[ 03 July 2002, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: GreenBlood ]</small>

Greenblood,

I didn't realise XM horns were so bad. Ours has an air horn which we assumed was standard, but obviously the previous owner was appauled by the standard horn.

All I know is ours nearly frightens you when you're INSIDE the car!

Good on ya for spotting gibgib. I tell you what when he came into my work I didn't even have to think about who he was. He probably doesn't even have the 'giveaway' NSW numberplates anymore though?

Betty's Burgers. They bought her a caravan right? I know she's not in that alley anymore. Are they still $1???

Derek.

Betty Burgers are $1.80 now (but they are bigger than a Whopper© tongue ).
You'll find her in the first car park on the right in Noosa Woods near the beach entrance.

My number plates are generic QLD at present but they will change as soon as the van starts to earn it's keep dance