3rd Annual Aussiefrogs BBQ at Lane Cove National Park (SYD)

MY 4

Fellow Frogger
EDITED - FOR EASY READING: PLEASE CHECK BACK TO THIS PAGE FOR ALL FUTURE UPDATES AS THEY WILL BE REFRESHED ON THIS PAGE FOR A LIST OF DETAILS!

www.aussiefrogs.com
AUSSIEFROG'S CELEBRATES 6 YEARS! (AUS.DAY)

Come & Celebrate all things French!

The Third Annual BBQ & Picnic Day
Lane Cove National Park, Sydney
Sunday January 22, 2006

Proudly Supported By
Continental Cars - Citroen
http://www.citroencentre.com.au
ph 02 9759 1977

Autosports Prestige - Peugeot
http://www.autosportsprestige.com.au
ph 02 9335 9335

Northshore Renault - Waitara
http://www.renault.com.au/default.asp
ph 02 9473 7122

The friendly people from Northshore Renault, Autosports Prestige and Continental Cars will be joining us on the day with a very exciting surprise for all attending. There will be the latest model froggies as well as all three Renault, Citroen & Peugeot dealers donating merchandise to be won by lucky Aussiefroggers in a competition which you can partake in on the day!

BOAT RACE

OK, SO I HAVE SAID THIS IN PAST YEARS AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED. BUT GUESS WHO BOUGHT HIMSELF A BLOW-UP TWO MAN BOAT THIS YEAR AND IS "PUMPED" AND "PREPARED" TO KICK SOME ARSE!!!!!!!????
YES PEOPLE, THE INAUGURAL AUSSIEFROGS BOAT RACE IS ON!
Bring your blow-up dinghys, Eskies or anything that will float and paddle your way to VICTORY!
We're right next to the river, so it has to happen!
**Extra sausages will be awarded to winners**
Come along & make AussieFrog history!!!

Where: Site Number 9, 'Carters Creek', inside the Lane Cove National Park
(Click here for Map )

Start: 10:00am
Finish: 7:00pm (Gates close)

Cost: $10 per person
(This covers food, drinks, salads, CAKE & site booking cost)
Plus - $7 Car Entry fee at gates
or powerproductions@optusnet.com.au

WHAT'S HAPPENING & WHEN??

11:00am - 5:00pm:

Attendee's arriving throughout day - Collection of $10 upon Entry - please see Dave Power

11:30pm - 1:00pm:
BBQ, Salads, Bread Rolls and Drinks are served (These will be available further thoughout the day, but first in best dressed)

2:00pm - 3:00pm:
Mysterious Sponsors Competition - TBC

3:00pm - 4:00pm:
The Aussiefrogs Boat Race! Prizes for winners and team players!

4:00pm - 4:30pm:
Celebrate Aussiefrogs 6th Birthday in true Aussiefrogs style with cake and candles! (I'm arranging a truly awesome cake this year, even better than last year's sponge cake from woolies thanks to last year's helper! haha!) :D

11:00 - 5:00pm:
Cricket, Footy and other activities to be played at attendees' discretion any time throughout the day! ;)

TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING SO FAR:
[/CENTER]
UPDATED LIST OF ALL ATTENDING (plus partner/family/friend UPDATES):

MYSELF *Dave* (MY4) + MY4 GIRL (G/F) Erin
moosey (Anthony) + (Wife)
NATE
SamR (Sam)
SLC206 (Simon)
halfdave
Stalled + His Father again?
nos205gti + wife, daugther and son
DEKA (Derek) + G/F (Kate)
pugrambo
slick
PJ810
parry
Poo-Go (James) - formerly LookingForMi16
renault8&10
ClioF1
crosspug
jfn180 (John)
mmm...CORNERS (Tristan) + G/F? (Vanessa)
AxGT + Housemate (Jess) - hehe, sounds like big brother...
MR206
XM Driver and XM Mechanic (Jinny and Garth)
Thunderbird2 (Matt) + Fiance' (Sandra)
CHRI'S16 (Chris)
whitegoshawk (Mathew)
Trixie + Two kids
vector (Dave)
jo proffi
DRD180 + Fiancee
205puggypower

Haven't heard from the following people who attended last year's event:
DR.306 (Iain) + G/F (Delle)
XM driver (Jinny)
pips + Wife (Karensa)
n b j
mr206
Stanislav
Cruiserman (Neil) + Wife (Adele) + Daughter (Matilda) & Cousin (Alice)
AxGT
RustyNail
PaulD + Wife (Michelle)
jester_fu + G/F
106Rallye (Jon) + wife (Lesley)
DRD180
Brendan + G/F
Daniel + G/F (Victoria)
pugpug405
Ringo (Andrew)
Cam85 + 1 Friend
Tiop (Ben)
David 3/85 + Passenger
MR2SLY (Mathew)
Chris + partner (Robyn)

ITINERARY
(WHO'S BRINGIN' WHAT!?)

*Meat, Drinks, Bread Rolls, Salads & Assorted Picnic accessories: Dave to coordinate
*Meat:PJ810
*Bread Rolls: mmm...corners (Tristan)
*Cake: Dave MY4
*Ice: CHRI'S16 - KEEN AGAIN CHRIS?
*Banner: Derek?
*Eskies: Dave (1), any other volunteers would be FAB!

C'MON PEOPLE! SPREAD THE WORD AND LET'S SMASH LAST YEAR'S TALLY!​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello All!

Well guess what, it's not far away till that time for our 3rd Annual Aussiefrogs BBQ in Sydney! :)

So - may I propose some dates to you all - and we'll take a majority vote on the most preferred date.

Sunday January 22

OR

Sunday January 29

Please respond with your preference!

For those who have not attended this event before, it is one of the largest gatherings Sydney has (apart from All French Car day of course). And is a great event. Last year was even bigger and better than the original - with ALL THREE MARQUES of French automobiles showing support for the event, with prize giveaways donated.

Here's the link to last years event which totalled just under 60 people attending! :crazy:

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169969&postcount=47

Hope to see many old faces AND new faces again to welcome another year, for 2006!

Last edited:
EDITED - FOR EASY READING: PLEASE CHECK BACK TO THIS PAGE FOR ALL FUTURE UPDATES AS THEY WILL BE REFRESHED ON THIS PAGE FOR A LIST OF DETAILS!

www.aussiefrogs.com

Sunday January 22, 2006

We're Awaiting confirmation from our sponsors, but i'm sure we'll see our french auto supporters on board again!

BOAT RACE

OK, SO I HAVE SAID THIS IN PAST YEARS AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED. BUT GUESS WHO BOUGHT HIMSELF A BLOW-UP TWO MAN BOAT THIS YEAR AND IS "PUMPED" AND "PREPARED" TO KICK SOME ARSE!!!!!!!????
Bring your blow-up dinghys, Eskies or anything that will float and paddle your way to VICTORY!

(Click here for Map )

Attendee's arriving throughout day - Collection of $10 upon Entry - please see Dave Power

BBQ, Salads, Bread Rolls and Drinks are served (These will be available further thoughout the day, but first in best dressed)

Celebrate Aussiefrogs 6th Birthday in true Aussiefrogs style with cake and candles! (I'm arranging a truly awesome cake this year, even better than last year's sponge cake from woolies thanks to last year's helper! haha!) :D

Cricket, Footy and other activities to be played at attendees' discretion any time throughout the day! ;)

NATE
SamR (Sam)
SLC206 (Simon)
halfdave
pugrambo
slick
PJ810
parry
renault8&10
ClioF1
crosspug
jfn180 (John)
MR206
CHRI'S16 (Chris)
whitegoshawk (Mathew)

C'MON EVERYBODY, BY THIS TIME LAST YEAR WE HAD ALMOST DOUBLE THIS MUCH CONFIRMED!!! IT'S ONLY 9 DAYS AWAY TO THE BBQ!!! SPREAD THE WORD! IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE ABOVE CONFIRMED LIST, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU READING THIS FOR? PM/OR POST TO SAY YOU'RE KEEN AND WHO YOU'RE BRINGING!!!!

BENNYMARSH (Ben) + Wife (Joanne)
XM driver (Jinny)
pips + Wife (Karensa)
n b j
mr206
Stanislav
AxGT
RustyNail
PaulD + Wife (Michelle)
jester_fu + G/F
DRD180
Brendan + G/F
Daniel + G/F (Victoria)
vector (Dave)
pugpug405
Ringo (Andrew)
Cam85 + 1 Friend
Tiop (Ben)
David 3/85 + Passenger
MR2SLY (Mathew)
Chris + partner (Robyn)

ITINERARY
(WHO'S BRINGIN' WHAT!?)

*Meat, Drinks, Bread Rolls, Salads & Assorted Picnic accessories: Dave to organise
*Meat:LookingForMi16 (James) - KEEN AGAIN JAMES?
*Bread Rolls: mmm...corners (Tristan) - KEEN AGAIN TRISTAN?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello All!

Well guess what, it's not far away till that time for our 3rd Annual Aussiefrogs BBQ in Sydney! :)

So - may I propose some dates to you all - and we'll take a majority vote on the most preferred date.

Sunday January 22

OR

Sunday January 29

For those who have not attended this event before, it is one of the largest gatherings Sydney has (apart from All French Car day of course). And is a great event. Last year was even bigger and better than the original - with ALL THREE MARQUES of French automobiles showing support for the event, with prize giveaways donated.

Here's the link to last years event which totalled just under 60 people attending! :crazy:

Hope to see many old faces AND new faces again to welcome another year, for 2006!

www.aussiefrogs.com

Sunday January 22, 2006

We're Awaiting confirmation from our sponsors, but i'm sure we'll see our french auto supporters on board again!

BOAT RACE

(Click here for Map )

NATE
SamR (Sam)
SLC206 (Simon)
halfdave
pugrambo
slick
PJ810
parry
renault8&10
ClioF1
crosspug
jfn180 (John)
MR206
CHRI'S16 (Chris)
whitegoshawk (Mathew)

C'MON EVERYBODY, BY THIS TIME LAST YEAR WE HAD ALMOST DOUBLE THIS MUCH CONFIRMED!!! IT'S ONLY 9 DAYS AWAY TO THE BBQ!!! SPREAD THE WORD! IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE ABOVE CONFIRMED LIST, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU READING THIS FOR? PM/OR POST TO SAY YOU'RE KEEN AND WHO YOU'RE BRINGING!!!!

BENNYMARSH (Ben) + Wife (Joanne)
XM driver (Jinny)
pips + Wife (Karensa)
n b j
mr206
Stanislav
AxGT
RustyNail
PaulD + Wife (Michelle)
jester_fu + G/F
DRD180
Brendan + G/F
Daniel + G/F (Victoria)
vector (Dave)
pugpug405
Ringo (Andrew)
Cam85 + 1 Friend
Tiop (Ben)
David 3/85 + Passenger
MR2SLY (Mathew)
Chris + partner (Robyn)

ITINERARY
(WHO'S BRINGIN' WHAT!?)

*Meat, Drinks, Bread Rolls, Salads & Assorted Picnic accessories: Dave to organise
*Meat:LookingForMi16 (James) - KEEN AGAIN JAMES?
*Bread Rolls: mmm...corners (Tristan) - KEEN AGAIN TRISTAN?

Hello All!

Sunday January 22

OR

Sunday January 29

I'm in for sure, Dave. I'll start putting the word around to get the dealers involved again this year with some new cars on display and some prizes for the infamous quiz:trouslap: .

I'm in for sure, Dave. I'll start putting the word around to get the dealers involved again this year with some new cars on display and some prizes for the infamous quiz:trouslap: .

Dave,
27th-29th is the Annual RCCA Jugiong meet (Vic vs NSW Motorkhana), so 22nd looks like a better date!

Dave,
27th-29th is the Annual RCCA Jugiong meet (Vic vs NSW Motorkhana), so 22nd looks like a better date!

Dave,

Either day is fine for me at the moment. I'll let you know if anything comes up. :)

Either day is fine for me at the moment. I'll let you know if anything comes up. :)

moosey said:

Ohh the Quiz eh :D :D :D :D

Seriously, It was a great event last year - nice meeting those who attended and looking at all the cars! BBQ was great - Cricket was great fun except for Chris bowling me out for a golden duck and some EXTREMELY close misses against the RCS's parked in car park (maybe this year we should play the other way :D )

Top day allround - Ill try my hardest to get to the next event!

Keep on Froggin!

Stalled

Stalled

moosey said:

Seriously, It was a great event last year - nice meeting those who attended and looking at all the cars! BBQ was great - Cricket was great fun except for Chris bowling me out for a golden duck and some EXTREMELY close misses against the RCS's parked in car park (maybe this year we should play the other way :D )

Keep on Froggin!

Stalled

Stalled

moosey said:

Keep on Froggin!

Stalled

Stalled

MY 4 said:

Prizes you say? When are they coming again?

Seriously, it's great that you are proposing it again, as last year was great.

I'm definitely interested :) I'll let you know which date is best shortly.

MY 4 said:

MY 4 said:

Ohhh yeah bout the dates - Ill have to check it up in the diary and let ya know ASAP :)

Thanks!

Stalled

Ohhh yeah bout the dates - Ill have to check it up in the diary and let ya know ASAP :)

Thanks!

Stalled