Wes Gti 180 (modified)

wes

Tadpole
Hey guys wanted to show you this seen as your all peugeot nuts like myself:party:
gti180project115.jpg

gti180project109.jpg

gti180project157.jpg

gti180project144.jpg

gti180project128.jpg

gti180project122.jpg

gti180project146.jpg

GHCHHJ.jpg

gti180project11224.jpg

gti180project119.jpg

RGK.jpg

UIHUUIHJU.jpg

another quality car by ecosse, i seen this car when it was stripped down for the kit, i love the leather re trim on the seats. This is what you get when dad is rich!

now thats on phatt and tough mofo pug!

looks as if eccosse are still killin' it, with pugs that have the flash, and the dash, without looking too off-the-shelf, and at least its not one of those 1.2 litre maxxed out jobbies!

everything from the wide arch kit (and seems to be WRC (maxi) wide at the rear!), LED rears, and quad pipes, to the amazing looking ICE install and paint. the frikn thing looks to be nitroused as well, judging from the extra guages and missile switch:)crazy: ).

its a cross between DUB and WRC... fugn nuts, really.

hey wes, give us a run down of everything youve completed. also the dB and Hp output. and sheesh, how much did this all set you back, coz it wouldnt have been cheap to start with a gti180 as a foundation? how long did it take to complete this project?

:cheers:

ecky206gti said:
another quality car by ecosse, i seen this car when it was stripped down for the kit, i love the leather re trim on the seats. This is what you get when dad is rich!

Excuse me i funded this all by myself including tha bank so shut your mouth.Thanks for the compliments but you did not have to say a cheeky thing like that OK:nownow:

Looks ok, chrome rims arent really my thing, but i guess its each to there own.

Interested to know what motor mods have been done?

Last edited:
wes said:
Excuse me i funded this all by myself including tha bank so shut your mouth.Thanks for the compliments but you did not have to say a cheeky thing like that OK:nownow:
Theres no need to take it so personally, and i cant see the car:cry: it says somthing about bandwith being exceeded

Yeah I can't see the pics, any chance of getting them rehosted, I'd love to see a modded 180!

Guessing these are also the same car.

Mods look to have cost as much as the car !!!

- xTc -

Attachments

• Wes20041b.jpg
    Wes20041b.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 632
  • Wes20042b.jpg
    Wes20042b.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 410
I'm curious about this car too... There has been a seven page discussion about it on the PGAC, (containing some pretty unpleasant comments about wes and his brothers supposed funding) but it sounds as though ecosse went over it pretty thoroughly.

They were saying this took 12 months - this true? It sounds unreal anyway...

Sorry wes i didnt realise it was funded by yourself EVEN THOUGH ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOODY ME! i heard something diffrent and im sure there will be loads of mad stories going about and ive had it too mate , Anyway it looks amazing, could you tell me who ecosse used for doing the seats please. id be so scared to drive it now it will need to be wrapped up in cotton wool to get it home, top job though, ENJOY.

XTC said:
Guessing these are also the same car.

Mods look to have cost as much as the car !!!

- xTc -

Yea thats my othr 206 its only a 1.1 it was my first really modified car thats why its only a 1.1.Now ive gone a bit mad now doing up the 180.
How did you know thats my pug XTC??? Sorry for eating the head of ya ecky206gti im just curious who said that to you???

al-people gossip and lie so much its unreal yes its taken 11months but its worth it.Certain parts took months to arrive example wheels ands exhaust.
Id love to know who spreading these rumours around:nownow:

Thanks every1 for comps :party:

nos205gti said:
l cant open the pics...but this car is not 180gti

and awayyyyyyyyy we go again

have you seen the car ?

the bloke said it's a 180 and i don't see any reason to doubt him so please explain

this is the 2nd time you have doubted someone owning a 180

are you sure your car is a 180 ???

pugrambo said:

have you seen the car ?

the bloke said it's a 180 and i don't see any reason to doubt him so please explain

nos205gti said:
Originally Posted by XTC
Is this your 206 Wes ??

- xTc -

l cant open the pics...but this car is not 180gti

Pug rambo i think he may be refering to the blue 206 posted by XTC.

Either way Nos205gti, be nice dude stop accusing people of being liars.

pugrambo said:

have you seen the car ?

check it xtc post..l m talking about that car have look..l m not doubt anyone dont get wrong..mate, l can make 138 looks like 180 but it will cost me too much l havent that much money even in australia make bodykit and engine mod very expencive,in europe specialy in my country very easy to make custom made for example have you ever seen 1000 bhp E46 BMW but not M3 just 320 soo easy to fix everything in europe:)

Dr_Pug said:

Either way Nos205gti, be nice dude stop accusing people of being liars.
thanks bro,, l know somebody hate me..but lov ya:cheers:

Dr_Pug said:

Yes, and Wes said.....

wes said:
Yea thats my othr 206 its only a 1.1 it was my first really modified car thats why its only a 1.1.Now ive gone a bit mad now doing up the 180.

So from that I would say, yes that car is not a 180, but he now has another 206 which is a 180.

Troy.

WES.. thats very good but we are in australia we cant do that much custome made,also this car is not WRX,if you want to do custom job for european car its very,very expencive specially for PUGS BMW.MERCS, easy but still expencive japanese cars soo easy to make anything in australia..next to your car the yellow one is very nice wheels l like that..BRO,,ITS EXCELLENT JOB ENJOY YOU DRIVE GRILS BE WET
:) :wink2: :worship: