8mm sump plug tools

David Cavanagh

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
For all those who have been waiting the 8mm sump plug tools are now back in stock.

These are a 8mm plug with a 1/2 inch drive so the fit normal 1/2 inch drive ratchets and will fit all most Renault/Peugeot/Citroen sumps.

I'm keeping the price at $8.80 but the wholesale price has gone up so the next lot will be dearer.

David.

I'll have a couple if you can spare them!

David

Might as well buy two, as then I can put one set in Di's kit, thats if you can spare two, either next meeting or whatever if that's o.k.

Ken.

WOO HOO!:banana: :banana:

I'm getting a sump plug tool for Christmas!!!:headbang: :headbang:
How cool!!!:banana:
Aus

...hang on, this means I'm gonna have to change my own oil from now on doesn't it....:rolleyes: ........oh well, still cool!!!! :headbang:

Kenfuego said:
David

Might as well buy two, as then I can put one set in Di's kit, thats if you can spare two, either next meeting or whatever if that's o.k.

Ken.

Ken, I am going to see David C at French Connection on Friday.
If you would like I can pick you up a set or 2, you can fix me up on the weekend.

David.

O.K.b y me David

vivid said:
Ken, I am going to see David C at French Connection on Friday.
If you would like I can pick you up a set or 2, you can fix me up on the weekend.

David.

Yep David that would suit me, thanks for the offer, see you over the W/end.
Must have started a bit of a rush:D
Ken:wink2:

You guys are just little girlies ... Just remove the sump plug the "mans way" like I do ... A dirty big chisel and a sledge hammer :D If that buggers up the plug to much, then the vice grips can get a better hold when you try after you've chiseled the plug a bit :rolleyes: :evil:

seeya,
Shane L.

Cave man style!

DoubleChevron said:
You guys are just little girlies ... Just remove the sump plug the "mans way" like I do ... A dirty big chisel and a sledge hammer :D If that buggers up the plug to much, then the vice grips can get a better hold when you try after you've chiseled the plug a bit :rolleyes: :evil:

seeya,
Shane L.

I take it you give your wife a hug & caress sometimes too!:roflmao: :roflmao:

DoubleChevron said:

seeya,
Shane L.

I can name a couple of local repairers that do it that way.
The tightening spheres with a cold chisel I thought was going a bit overkill though.:nownow: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alan S:cheers:

when i frist got my pug i went in search for one to no avail. the place i bought the oil filter sell lots of peugeot stuff and they had a 10mm one which they gave to me and suggested i could grind down. works great.
Puggy.

Dave C please put one aside for me too willya ?? I sent you a PM..did you get it??
cheers Jr

Alan S said:
I can name a couple of local repairers that do it that way.
The tightening spheres with a cold chisel I thought was going a bit overkill though.:nownow: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alan S:cheers:

And where do you think I got the idea from .... Yep a couple of cars I've purchased :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

seeya,
Shane L.

Dave, can't send PM inbox full?

Anyway COD is fine
please send it to

Karl Yuan
Texen Computer Services
66 Blaxland Rd
Ryde, NSW, 2112

thanks!

Hope you still have a couple tools for sale

G'day David,

I'd like to purchase one of these tools too. Please e-mail me with details of how you want payment etc.

Cheers
Col

Jeez these things are popular,
I thought I'd left plenty on room in my inbox and in 2 days its full up. Sorry guys.

I've emptied out a lot of dead ones so there should be plenty of room now.

The COD's will be sent tomorrow (Monday 28th) and all those who want direct debit I'll be getting back to you via PM with bank details.

With direct debits, remember I'll need conformation of payment faxed to me before I sent them.

David.