AF Shirts

kermit

1000+ Posts
AussieFrogs Shirts
How do we get them? How much? Who else wants one? etc, etc.

Someone care to make this thread a sticky.

Last edited:
I'm wearing my aussiefrogs shirt today!! but its looking a bit shabby through being proudly worn pretty much weekly since I got it.

There is nothing wrong with the current design but if anyone has any ideas post the here!!

Dave

I would like a AF shirt if there is a new run of them. Didnt know that AF shirts were available!

Current version:

AFshirt.jpg

Dave :joker: yeah yeah i need a brown paper bag etc etc

DeKa & Greenblood are your contacts I beleive. I have 2. Chris

We, Focus on Print supplied and printed the first batches and are more than happy to do the same again.

The original design could now be improved upon I agree, so if anyone would like to put some time into ideas please go for it.

Limitations are that the design should be kept to the colours used in our logo, and be hard edge i.e. no soft tones and fades, these will be screenprinted directly onto shirts, some of which have quite deep texture and don't lend themselves to too fine a detail.

Nice pre-xmas project :approve:

Cheers
Chris

Dave said:

Your shirt is in pretty good condition - the logos on mine are rather faded now.

Pug307 said:
Your shirt is in pretty good condition - the logos on mine are rather faded now.

The front of the shirt is as new, but the url and logo on the back are almost completely worn off, probably from wearing my laptop backpack everywhere.

Dave

Dave said:
Current version:

AFshirt.jpg

That bar chart on the left of screen Dave - I hope it's not showing your company profits :joker:

Pug307 said:

Sounds like grounds for a recall :roflmao:

Cheers
Chris

kermit said:
Nah, that'll be Dave's AF usage figures for the month. Ha ha!

rofl, a good amount of my work quota gets used on AF.
That chart shows the number of calls we are getting, down means less, which means less stuff is pooched at the moment, therefore more time to spend on AF :D

Dave

XTC said:
What's the cup day lunch looking like Dave ?

- xTc -

Looking good, a few cheesecakes, pavlovas, roast chicken, and other assorted nibbles...
Ahh I have a 4 day weekend (heading up to Noosa tonight) and then a day of stuffing my face on tuesday. Life is good :banana:

Dave

Its in our office so I wouldn't be able to get you in :(, but if you can find a job in ITS before tuesday :D Here are all the UQ jobs on seek :tongue:

Dave