Andyspares Forums.

Alan S

1000+ Posts
It no longer exists nor does their attachment to it; but.....................

----------------------- Check this out!!!--------------->

www.frenchcarforum.co.uk

The old gang's back with all their trials and tribulations with their Froggies; business (better than) as usual. So here's a personal welcome.

I think I've covered all bases as regards moderating is concerned by using a few of my contacts Worldwide, so hopefully, the World's best French Car Forum just got better.
I trust it will run as smooth as it did when it was at Andys and a big thanks to GSF for allowing us to retain the mountain of knowledge that was in that forum, now relocated to here.

Have a good time, keep it like it usually is, friendly and helpful and we'll get on fine.
Please, no debates on what happened or why, it is all speculation and if I don't know, I doubt any of you will, so it is all water under the bridge and will remain so.
Word has gone to all the mods, no abuse, no racial slurs, no sexist comments, no political debates and no long running debates as to why moderating occurred; it's always done for a reason. Anything along the lines I've stated will suddenly disappear without warning, so hopefully nobody will waste time tryimg.....keep it as close as possible to cars and things associated with them and we'll all get on fine.

Have fun, see you there.

Alan S

Good job, Alan!

It's great to see a community rescued. :) And now I know where I can ask my C3 technical questions!

Andrew

It was quite funny in many ways, as CitroenZ which I am also involved in, has battled along from day one with a very limited membership and overnight it trebled, so perhaps I may have shot myself in the foot, but there was far too much info sitting in the archives of the old site to be lost.
Given the link to Aussiefrogs on the homepage, I expect we'll be seeing more overseas members popping up here and this should be to everyones benefit as it's bringing the French car community together worldwide. :cheers:

Alan S

Alan,

I am on the security audit team for phpBB.

I am under non-disclosure, but I can say that you MUST keep up to date with the next few patches. All of the patches fix critical security issues, some esoteric, most not.

Andrew

Alan
Great work mate Just have to think of another username now. Great to see you rescued it.
Funny as we had a conversation about this not all that long ago. :headbang: Your agreat bloke man. :approve:

Daniel, why the new user name; are you having problems logging on?

If it's just for the sake of change....."dannyboy" might make it a bit easier to use without losing your identity.
We could always run a poll with a few suggestions. :rolleyes: :D

Alan :cheers:

Alan
forget that last comment. I have logged on successfully with my old details. I was too hasty mate. It is quite a nice forum.Looking forward to using it. Your not the moderator on it though are you? I didnt see your name any place?

danielsydney said:
Alan
forget that last comment. I have logged on successfully with my old details. I was too hasty mate. It is quite a nice forum.Looking forward to using it. Your not the moderator on it though are you? I didnt see your name any place?

Lika da say at the wharves, Ima da beeg boss on dat one.
I'm the administrator so beware!! :nownow: :deal: :mallet: :whip: :burnboun: :wigham:
They all rise and sing the Halleluja Chorus chorus when I walk into the room. :roflmao:

Alan S