qvik
leon
SChung
Graham Wallis
Phil Torode
Ronin

errr... think theres a few more.

yeah be good to go for a boot.

As discussed in the other thread (Melbourne French Car Festival) who's interested in going for a drive in their 205?? Put your name on the list and we'll hook up somwhere like the Kew boulevard or Toorak boulevard.. have a foto shoot for the Forum Gallery?

Bike ride permitting, yes, although my 205 looks a bit funny these days.
If Reggie tries to tell you that it's a nude event, don't believe him, don't go along with it and don't get into his car, unless you have used a lot of gaffer tape to secure yourself.!
I learned the hard way.

Ha haaaa!

Your wasting your time selling cars W.

Anyone esle slightly interested?

If it's going to be a 205 cruise perhaps you should re name it a dawdle instead of a drive......

+ U better make sure there are plenty of down hill sections so you can atleast feel like ya going fast.....

Go Laser boys go......

:D :D :D

If Reggie tries to tell you that it's a nude event, don't believe him, don't go along with it and don't get into his car, unless you have used a lot of gaffer tape to secure yourself.!
I learned the hard way.

hahaha! warwick, youre funny, man.

you told me you like it hard - at least i was the giver and not the taker.

hahaha.

this is gettning out of control, boys - richard (mistareno) might get offended;) if you know what i mean. good to know the force is open minded. more power to you richard and your fweaggot.:D

as good as your idea sounds, i dont know if we will get the numbers - it might just be you and warwick holding hands and me taking pix with the digicam.

but you know im good as gold.

hey bout incorporating it with another event like err the gokart day?

<!-- / message -->

Hey guys,
Sorry to be abit slow on the uptake but haven't logged in for awhile.
Yeah I'd be keen for a drive - might be abit more sedate for me - looking to put some new brakes in - no cash yet though :cry:
I'll come for the ride anyway though.
I'll try keep up to date

mistareno said:
:D you crack me up barina boy....
Don't say it too much, he will take it the wrong way & start cracking a leather whip on ya ass.:p

purrr-geot said:
Don't say it too much, he will take it the wrong way & start cracking a leather whip on ya ass.:p
Yeah, thanks for the warning.....not that much is needed, that big rainbow sticker on the back of the barina kinda gives it away....

Choose a weekend in May?

How about we go down the boulevard in Kew on the 9th for a Luca's birthday 205 thing?

Yep, May's good.

Let's just meet at the boulevard in Kew (and not drive up and down it all day)

I reckon we should head for the hills, 1.5/2hr. drive to Warburton and then the fun begins.

Up to Mt. Donna Buang is a good drive, up is better for crap 205 brakes, down is scarier.

Suggestions?

Well given my distinct lack of knowledge re the roads of Victoria - I'll rely on others' judgment as to a route....

But I'm there with bells on. Hopefully we don't get any incidents, as has been seen before by many an over-zealous 205 driver :evil: ...

Sounds great though - kodak moment for sure.

Nick :pugplak:

So it's confirmed that we'll meet at the Kew boulevard on the 9th of May.

What time do u guys get outa bed and what time in the arvo do u wanna meet down there?

Let's aim 4 2pm.

Last edited:
Is that a Sunday?
Lets make it a regular thing. First up, since it's Luca's idea he can be the one to buy and bring the KFC. I will promise to buy it on the third 205 drive day.

Warwick said:
Is that a Sunday?
Lets make it a regular thing. First up, since it's Luca's idea he can be the one to buy and bring the KFC. I will promise to buy it on the third 205 drive day.

Yeah W it's a Sunday.... I'm a wog maate how about i bring the pizza?

And leave Monkey's face alone.

Unfortunately won't make it - my other half's Birthday :cry:

Enjoy anyway - I'll be at the next one for sure.