60x exhaust manifold

pugrambo

Going slightly mad
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
on looking around for a few things i found this in my little collection of parts manuals that i have here for 106, 205,206, 306,309, 405, 406, 605, 806, expert, partner and boxer i found this on the 605
it should fit the 604
not quite as good as extractors that i will get around to when we shift house and settle
but have a look and see what you think

Attachments

• 605 exh.doc
    52 KB · Views: 255
pugrambo said:
on looking around for a few things i found this in my little collection of parts manuals that i have here for 106, 205,206, 306,309, 405, 406, 605, 806, expert, partner and boxer i found this on the 605
it should fit the 604
not quite as good as extractors that i will get around to when we shift house and settle
but have a look and see what you think
Looks like a more refined version of the 604 system.
Graham

it's a little more tubular in shape and not so angular so the gasses should flow better in the 605 manifold

i would have liked to have had a set to put on the 604 but the prices to get them plus shipping was just too much for my liking and the gain would have only been maybe a couple of HP so the value wasn't there

if a set came up cheap enough i would grab them and put them on

there was a set on an XM but the bloke that was wrecking the XM didn't want to part with them as he wanted them to stay on the engine

Pugrambo,
Was the XM engine for sale, as I am looking to build a new motor to upgrade the Alpine.
I realise I will have to use my lower block and sump. I might as well find another 50 Hp if I am going to the trouble of building another motor.

I have looked at the possibility of getting a 24V, but they are rare and costly, and would also be a lot more work in the fitment.

it sure was for sale

the white XM was a write off and belonged to the father of a froggy member

i forget where the XM was now but i will track it down for you but one of the cit people may know of it's where abouts and if it is still there