2013 NSW Assiefrogs BBQ

jo proffi

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
The year has almost rolled around again which means time for our annual NSW BBQ. :cheers:

It is a good chance to meet other frogers, Introduce yourself if you are new, look at cars or test pilot other peoples cars, enjoy some good food (especialy if Don comes again :tongue:) and sit back and relax the afternoon away.

The format has been to arrive late morning, bring a plate, have a BBQ lunch and wrap it up before dinner time.

I'm more than happy to host it again at my property on the Northern beaches, if the majority is cool with that idea.
On site parking, toilets, shade, kitchen, fridge, BBQ all provided.

The date is always a point worth discussing, and I propose either the Australia day sunday, or the next weekend, feb 3.

Jo

I vote for Feb 3 as often try to get away for long weekend.

A vote again for Feb 3, my flexibility is limited, as I fly in on the Saturday morning!

Should I bring my Strad? None of my frogs will be making it!

Im good for the 3rd or the 26th..

Cam

What about the following week or the week before Aus Day? Thoughts Jo?

Cam

I'm not fussed about any of those dates Cam.

Jo

I'd be keen to come too but can't do the 3rd, would prefer either of the 2 weeks before.

Maybe someone that can drive this forum better than I can should put a poll up so we can vote for the 20/1, 27/1 or the 3/2?

Might be the best way to settle a date...

Pat

[h=2]Assiefrogs BBQ? Putting a new twist on it this year are you Jo? Well you will have Pug drivers there. :roflmao:[/h]

G'day,
looks like its you and me, Jo, and your Mum, with 30 or so bread rolls. :D

At this stage I can attend on any of the suggested days.

I'm going just to meet Peter T and see what's on the other side of his avatar ....
if sons s16 is on the road by then he will be there as well ....

Have been given clearance...

Ksenia and I will attend. In the new(ish) Pug 306.

I think Australia Day Sunday is good (but we are flexible). Will bring rendang.

Jo, I think you should bite the bullet and set a particular date.

Dave