Anti French Propaganda

Uga Boga

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
For those with access to whirlpool, would you mind providing some support for Cits/Peugeots here: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=451225&p=3

They seem to come under constant attack from the Japanese fanatics on Whirlpool, you should also take a look at the Wheels COTY award thread... Constant attacks against Cits/Pugs.

:disappr: :evil: :mad: :nownow:

Uga Boga said:
For those with access to whirlpool, would you mind providing some support for Cits/Peugeots here: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=451225&p=3

They seem to come under constant attack from the Japanese fanatics on Whirlpool, you should also take a look at the Wheels COTY award thread... Constant attacks against Cits/Pugs.

i thought we got enough attacks here and this is a french car site :crazy:

Uga Boga said:

The AFers I know that frequent Whirlpool's car forum do so more for laughs than any other serious reason :)

Pug307 said:
The AFers I know that frequent Whirlpool's car forum do so more for laughs than any other serious reason :)

Especially in the context of Uga and some of his previous threads there...

I have spies mate :) ;) :D

Uga Boga said:

We've got enough here; just look at who responds to this and you'll see who I mean.
Same boring PITAes that we've been putting up with for yonks and they are even bringing a few little playmates along occasionally.
There's a good opening on the net for a forum for Australian French car enthusiasts and leave all the nutters to their own devices playing with their fettishes or whatever they tend to constantly play with!!:moon: :moon: :moon: :bs: :censored:

Aplogies for any offence, but I really do get sick and tired of listening to all the ranting of some of these w@nkers!!

Alan S:cheers:

The problem i have with that whirlpool thread, is the guy is genuinely asking about purchasing a 2001 Citroen C5...

Straight away, at the mention of a Citroen, the thread is full of Japanese fanatics thrashing Citroen and Peugeots, without ever having owned one..

I understand what goes on in this forum, but i thought that was mostly disguised under "fun" and nothing serious were meant from those discussions.

As Alan implies - it is not worth wasting your breath or keystrokes. Let the great unwashed (as we think of them) criticise our beloved cars all they like - we have our passions they have theirs. It's like trying to convince a Ford driver to buy a Holden only worse.

I mean the last thing we want is to raise our heads above the parapet and have people slagging off French cars. We all know that no one around here would ever complain about anything about their Froggies. Would they? :rolleyes::confused:

Moderators have a tough enough time fending off the fools and idiots as it is without attracting more. If someone is genuinely looking to buy a C5, then they will find the information and make their own decisions.:2cents:

UFO said:
I mean the last thing we want is to raise our heads above the parapet and have people slagging off French cars. We all know that no one around here would ever complain about anything about their Froggies. Would they? :rolleyes::confused:
I think we have by now established that indeed there is nothing to complain about with the cars, only those that service them :cheers:

Trixie said:
I think we have by now established that indeed there is nothing to complain about with the cars, only those that service them :cheers:

Yeah the guy that services mines a bloody shocker .... :eek: :eek: Wouldnt' trust him with a lawn mower let alone a Citroen.

seeya,
Shane L.

Hmmnn

DoubleChevron said:
Yeah the guy that services mines a bloody shocker .... :eek: :eek: Wouldnt' trust him with a lawn mower let alone a Citroen.

seeya,
Shane L.

How long have you been servicing your own cars shane ?:wink2: :roflmao:

i wouldn't worry about the guys on whirlpool.. they can't make up their mind about computers, so there isn't much hope educating them about cars.

ry205 said:
i wouldn't worry about the guys on whirlpool.. they can't make up their mind about computers, so there isn't much hope educating them about cars.
Whirpool? Cars? I thought we were talking about washing machines:D

He says just before he crawls back into his box

ry205 said:

:joker:

Well of course i'm an enthusiast & i'd be willing to throw a few posts up to counter these rubbish myths about French cars!

Why?
Because i think the people who get deterred off them by people with lack of knowledge & a loud mouth, are really missing out!

but thats just me...

Kenfuego said:
How long have you been servicing your own cars shane ?:wink2: :roflmao:

How old was I again when I got the Renault 4 .... About 13years old .... so about 17years .... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seeya,
Shane L.

Thanks for the support guys. Let's keep fighting... :headbang: :headbang:

We're starting to regain control of the thread! (at whirlpool)

Uga Boga said:
Thanks for the support guys. Let's keep fighting... :headbang: :headbang:

We're starting to regain control of the thread! (at whirlpool)

i have an account there. i dont post much, im too busy laughing at alot of the crap thats said there.

while your there, say you love Windows SP2, say Intel's crap, and rip into ATI. that should ruffle some peoples feathers :)