Window Stoped working

225rsm

Tadpole
Help please my 2007 RSM225 passenger side window stop working, we have had a lot of rain here and it started to play up first the passenger door button went, but the drivers window control panel worked for a bit and then stoped, window down so i double click the key and it went up and thats it all buttons to the passenger window do not work. So were do i start to look for the loose wire or bad connection in the passenger door or french????????

No warranty 3 years Yes only the passanger window would the regulator be inside the door ?

Have you tried rebooting it?

Is the service pack up to date?

Have you got a virus scanner installed?

: )

Megane's eat regulators. It normally follows an extended period of rain.

If you can still hear the motor going when you push the button you probably need a new regulator.

If you hear nothing I would pull off the door skin and have a look. Could be dirty terminals, dirty switch etc.

If you need a new regulator don't buy from Renault ($$). Places like EAI have better prices.

Dave

We have a car club member that has a business repairing electric windows. They have made metal parts to replace the plastic ones that break call 07 3267 8998. I have never used them but they may be worth a call.