1951 Light 15 for sale

acreid

Fellow Frogger
I have recently finished restoring this 1951 French built Citroen Light 15 (11BL) and (sigh) she is for sale.

She has been completely resprayed in Rouge Delage, interior has been completely retrimmed in original French cloth. Gearbox has had the strengthening plate fitted, courtesy of the previous owner and Mel Carey, and the engine has been completely rebuilt, new pistons and liners, big end and main bearings. Carburettor has been rebuilt and a 123 electronic ignition fitted. New mastercylinder and brake slave cylinders. One lower ball joint replaced. New interior and exterior chrome fittings. New tyres fitted within the last 3 months, rims converted to 15 inch to permit fitting 15/165 tyres (original 400mm rims available, in lieu of current rims, but those tyres aren't good). Slight engine oil leak. Currently on full ACT Registration till April (can be renewed till October) - I live just outside Canberra.

She drives beautifully, and is immaculate inside and out...not quite perfect, but very close. I am after $17,500. (Please don't waste your time and mine with silly offers!) Call me if you want to know more (Chris 0407 664 843). Car will be on display at Wheels in Canberra on Sunday 25 March (Racecourse at Natex)

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,453
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,208
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,850
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,257
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,111
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,154
  • pic9.jpg
    pic9.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 987
  • pic10.jpg
    pic10.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,564
  • pic14.jpg
    pic14.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,150
  • pic-1.jpg
    pic-1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,066
I have recently finished restoring this 1951 French built Citroen Light 15 (11BL) and (sigh) she is for sale.

She has been completely resprayed in Rouge Delage, interior has been completely retrimmed in original French cloth. Gearbox has had the strengthening plate fitted, courtesy of the previous owner and Mel Carey, and the engine has been completely rebuilt, new pistons and liners, big end and main bearings. Carburettor has been rebuilt and a 123 electronic ignition fitted. New mastercylinder and brake slave cylinders. One lower ball joint replaced. New interior and exterior chrome fittings. New tyres fitted within the last 3 months, rims converted to 15 inch to permit fitting 15/165 tyres (original 400mm rims available, in lieu of current rims, but those tyres aren't good). Slight engine oil leak. Currently on full ACT Registration till April (can be renewed till October) - I live just outside Canberra.

She drives beautifully, and is immaculate inside and out...not quite perfect, but very close. I am after $17,500. (Please don't waste your time and mine with silly offers!) Call me if you want to know more (Chris 0407 664 843). Car will be on display at Wheels in Canberra on Sunday 25 March (Racecourse at Natex)

Bump! Some interest, but still for sale

Citroen light 15 for sale

sale bump!
Still for sale, now on EBay!

Light 15 now listed on eBay....view at French Car day

Now on eBay item 190701641932 ....view at French Car day, Silverwater, Sunday 15 July