The year is 2006 - We are having problems with New threads

I noticed my Fiat logo had gone off my signature but I cant find where I had it now? Does a moderator have a pic of the 80's Fiat logo that they can help me out with?

I noticed my Fiat logo had gone off my signature but I cant find where I had it now? Does a moderator have a pic of the 80's Fiat logo that they can help me out with?

There you go daniel. Hot off the press.

And if you want exactly the same sig as before it was

MY02 C3 Exclusive
1985 Fiat Regata 85S
"Its the Italian sporty for the average family man"
www.renaulttv.co.uk
www.pubstv.com

Previous:
1975 R12 Estate.
1995 R19 Chamade

Can't help you with the font selection tho.

Matt

Attachments

• fiat.jpg
    fiat.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 248,421
Matt, that's worrying on so many levels

Stalker?

Not at all, just being helpful. Pulled out a google cache page of one of Daniels previous posts from before the crash to get the image for him, then thought bugger it, I might as well get the entire signature in case he needed it. Much easier for me to do it than try to explain it.

But for your peace if mind, do a google search for 'danielsydney site:www.aussiefrogs.com' and then instead of clicking the link, look at where it says 'Cached'. click that and a previously saved page will pop up and you can copy from it.

That's how we're working at resurrecting the site.

I can't friggin win. I cop flak when I don't help someone, and still cop it when I do :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not at all, just being helpful. Pulled out a google cache page of one of Daniels previous posts from before the crash to get the image for him, then thought bugger it, I might as well get the entire signature in case he needed it. Much easier for me to do it than try to explain it.

But for your peace if mind, do a google search for 'danielsydney site:www.aussiefrogs.com' and then instead of clicking the link, look at where it says 'Cached'. click that and a previously saved page will pop up and you can copy from it.

That's how we're working at resurrecting the site.

I can't friggin win. I cop flak when I don't help someone, and still cop it when I do :rolleyes:

wanna find mine :jiggy:

i won't call you names, i promise :joker:

Matt, hope you didn't take that seriously as I am certain you didn't.
Wow, Google is amazing then. I've no clue when it comes to computer stuff apart from typing and basic searches.
I must use your method to find some old tech info I have to retrieve from the beyond.
Cheers mate.

wanna find mine :jiggy:

i won't call you names, i promise :joker:
Here 'tis

1998 306 GTi6 105k diablo red
1978 604 SL 430k 2849 daily driver biege met
1988 205GTi Charcoal grey X 2
1978 604 SL blanc alaska X 2

LOL is back in the fold
604 Nationwide Register lets get it happening rambo's page
Ben can't say 'cum' but Edge can mention camel toes and let's not start on breasts
Rusty 403 wins class at AFCD again, gotta get me a rusty 403 to compete

And the attached file shows how it looked.

Matt

Anyone else need anything??

Attachments

• rambosig.jpg
    rambosig.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 151
Matt, hope you didn't take that seriously as I am certain you didn't.
Wow, Google is amazing then. I've no clue when it comes to computer stuff apart from typing and basic searches.
I must use your method to find some old tech info I have to retrieve from the beyond.
Cheers mate.

Nah all good. There are a number of sites around who download pages and form a historic cache of the internets over the years. So there are a few of us who are trawling around gathering what we can. If there's a thread or few that you would like to see rescued, you can easily have a go yourself. If you save the page on your PC, then we may put a call out for collected pages and see how we go putting them back in. They most likely won't be in their full former glory, but at least the information would be there.

In fact, once I get a chance I might put up a complete How To then anyone can grab what they want and it reduces the chances of something important being missed. Just don't go looking for Pond or Humour threads as they will not be cached - they're not available to the general public and search engines.

Matt

Google Cache is your friend and also why even after deleting a site its never truely deleted. I've managed on a couple of occasions to completely rebuild old deleted sites from the content of Google's Cache. :D

Is it just me or is the current online members list all jumbled where I thought it was more ordered previously. it's not a big deal but it might have undertones to problems? I'd have no idea though.

Is it just me or is the current online members list all jumbled where I thought it was more ordered previously. it's not a big deal but it might have undertones to problems? I'd have no idea though.

it used to be alphamabetical with your name first

now i think it's just a list as to the order people log in

For some reason, my name still comes in at first. I can't explain it, wouldn't care if it wasn't either(can it be altered? Make it all lower case maybe? Never knew why it was upper case anyway)
I definitely am not special.:rolleyes::whistle:

I'm having trouble finding the AF 206 wiki, ie. http://www.aussiefrogs.com/wiki/index.php/206

It doesn't appear to have been cached anywhere :cry:

Sorry Simon,

I just had a look around and had no luck either. There seemed to be little of the wikis cached. I did manage to grab the 205 one as well as the XD Diesel one. That seemed to be about it. A search for 'FroggyWiki' yielded little.

Matt

For some reason, my name still comes in at first. I can't explain it, wouldn't care if it wasn't either(can it be altered? Make it all lower case maybe? Never knew why it was upper case anyway)
I definitely am not special.:rolleyes::whistle:

I think your member name always appeared first, i.e. when I log in my name would appear fist to me but your name would appear first to you, if that makes sense? The names were alphabetical but the 'Great Gibino' has left them as random to speed up things (less data to sort?).

HKP, of course you're special, just not as special as some... :clown: :tongue:

Cheers
Chris

We're waaay baaaaackkk!

Whew!

This is SO nice!

Thanks guys for the resurrection. Is it just middle age, or did everybody find it weird to be in a world without AF? It's even less weird to find oneself in 2006 somehow. :)

Somehow you even made the auto-login work - I just found myself logged in when I opened the site.

Welcome, aquinian.
You last visited: 16th February 2006 at 11:33 AM :adrink: