S16 lives... - Page 2
  • Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: S16 lives...

Fellow Frogger!

You cant see much of them but i know they are in there...Samco Hose set... along with a new fan set and thermostat. For the first time EVER the fans are now working correctly.... Its a good day to own a peugeot ..

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Calipers back in black.... Ferodo pads..

Nice pedal feel and best of all..... NO sign of the dreaded Brembo squeal ....

Fellow Frogger!

Next parts to get attention are the motor and gearbox...I'm in the UK at the end of the month for a few weeks so bringing back some bits n pieces to try out... I'm hoping to find a donor engine here before I go that's suitable for a rebuild... Are the 2 ltr MI16 suitable ? I have Jenvey throttle bodies and manifold waiting for me and I'm sourcing a tubular exhaust manifold to fit... Can't really bring back heavy items but will organise to freight things back depending on what I can find ....

The brembo's squeal like a cut cat .....

Fellow Frogger!

An old thread ... Can't believe I've had this for so long .... Still going strong and refusing to age .... Doesn't get driven enough so looking to move it to someone that appreciates what it is.... What's it's taken to get it to the stage its at and will use it and enjoy it like I used too ... Great version of the 306 ...

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by LeStig View Post
    You cant see much of them but i know they are in there...Samco Hose set... along with a new fan set and thermostat. For the first time EVER the fans are now working correctly.... Its a good day to own a peugeot ..

Sorry for the huge post revival but i'm an S16 owner too and i'm about to change the cooling fans and since the job to renew the hooses is the same, i pretend changing then to this samco set. What hoses compose the kit? In the site fotos i noticed that the double inferior and heater ones dosent incluide, but what about the other ones? My heater is isolated so this is not a problem and the double-inferior oune i found an "Metalcaucho" one. Does the kit came with the oil cooler one and the two little ones that came from the lower part of the radiator and rear engine water inlet and both goes to the termostat?
    94' 306 S16 2.0 16V

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information