Dauphine 56 Spider wheel
  • Register
  • Help

Default Dauphine 56 Spider wheel

Hi all it has been a while since the crash and I notice all my history has been lost in cyber space. Update is the Dauphine is now waiting to go to the blaster but he is away sick.
    A few picks to jog your memories
    Wayne

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3707_img.jpg   Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3708_img.jpg   Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3712_img.jpg   Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3722_img.jpg   Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3734_img.jpg   Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3735_img.jpg  

Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3736_img.jpg   Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3752_img.jpg   Dauphine 56 Spider wheel-137-3758_img.jpg  
    Wayne Vernon
    Reno R8 63
    Falcon XT GT 1969
    Ford Single Spinner Ute 49

Where is Remi with those door hinge tools????
    KB

Default door pi tool

I kept on his case but he never came through. I have since seen a door pin kit by Ford. I will get the picture and post it and see if that will do the job. I held off making the tool waiting for Remi. I still have the spec so if we dont hear from Remi and the Ford tool is a no go I will give it a go. It hasnt helped me waiting for the Dauphine to be blasted cos I had all the parts laid out and in my head I knew where everything was to go. That was months ago so I think it is going to be harder than first thought. I did put a lot of the parts in envelopes and marked them so that will be a start. Also doesnt help when the car next to it in the shed is stripped and cut up as well (R8). Place looks like pick a part.
    If anyone is looking for front and rear screens (R8) I have 3 sets. R8 R10 doors about 10.
    Regards
    Wayne
    Wayne Vernon
    Reno R8 63
    Falcon XT GT 1969
    Ford Single Spinner Ute 49

Quote Originally Posted by r8waynerenault View Post
    I kept on his case but he never came through. I have since seen a door pin kit by Ford. I will get the picture and post it and see if that will do the job. I held off making the tool waiting for Remi. I still have the spec so if we dont hear from Remi and the Ford tool is a no go I will give it a go. It hasnt helped me waiting for the Dauphine to be blasted cos I had all the parts laid out and in my head I knew where everything was to go. That was months ago so I think it is going to be harder than first thought. I did put a lot of the parts in envelopes and marked them so that will be a start. Also doesnt help when the car next to it in the shed is stripped and cut up as well (R8). Place looks like pick a part.
    If anyone is looking for front and rear screens (R8) I have 3 sets. R8 R10 doors about 10.
    Regards
    Wayne
    Hi Wayne,

I'd be interested in a front screen if one is in good (very good) condition.

Do you want a set of spider wheel swing axles with spiders? No wheels but you may not want spider wheels anyway!

Any R8 doors straight and rust free?

Cheers

John
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

Thread Information