Koleos Register - Page 4
  • Register
  • Help
Page 4 of 4 First 1234
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Koleos Register

Tadpole

Hi everyone,
    Joining the Koleos family (And Aussie Frogs actually) with my new 2017 Koleos Zen 4x2.
    Loving the car so far however have a couple (maybe a lot) of questions regarding R-Link2 stuff. I'll make a separate thread on this. haha.

Anyway, Great to be here!

Advertisement
    pegasusx likes this.

As mentioned in the other koleos thread, I am now a proud owner of a 2013 privilege diesel in pearl white. 40k km on the clock.
    It was a one owner car, owned by a young man with a wife and two small children, who was one of the nicest people i have ever met.

During his ownership of the car he didn't agree with renault's 15k km service interval so had it serviced every 5k km instead by an independent garage. That means instead of being serviced twice, it has had its oil changed 7 times!!!
    I could hear the difference between this car and the one serviced 'by the book'.

The old saying 'If something seems too good to be true…..It probably is', kept resonating in my head when deciding to buy this car, as apart from one tiny dent on the rear quarter, and a scratch or two on the carpet in the boot (from the pram) this car was absolutely spicko. like a new car.
    Even had new tyres!

Have owned the car about a week now, and am absolutely loving it. 7.4 is the number I see on the dash for litres of fuel used per 100km.
    Also, the aforementioned proverb is starting to fade….This really is that good.

One thing worth mentioning... Was thinking of getting a C4 picasso, or a pug 308, but on a trip away in the camry, twice, really badly scraped the nose of the car. One time I had to get out and bang it back into position as it was falling off.

Now i do 3 point turns in peoples badly designed driveways with reckless abandon, knowing nothing in the urban environment is going to challenge this vehicle or my choice of places to drive her.

Jo

Tadpole

Hi everyone!

Total newbie to renault and aussiefrogs but have been stalking this forum for the last week trying to decide whether to take the plunge. I'm about be the owner of a 2012 Diesel Priviledge. Around 39k on the clock and in very impressive condition. I think the most wild place it got a few dents from was a shopping centre carpark.

I was originally looking at an xtrail when the koleos popped up, I felt losing bootspace was 100% trumped by a much nicer looking car, leather seats (mum of three young kids, can't even imagine going back to cloth trim) and I absolutely love those drop down trays for kids. Absolute genius! Not knowing a thing I was pleased to find out it was xtrails better looking french cousin and had few complaints from owners.

Can't wait to get a bit more adventurous, graduating from a mazda 3 MPS thus fully completing my metamorphases from young single with no kids, to full blown soccer mum and camping trips, but in style 😜

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brezo View Post

Can't wait to get a bit more adventurous, graduating from a mazda 3 MPS thus fully completing my metamorphases from young single with no kids, to full blown soccer mum and camping trips, but in style ��

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    You and me both…
    Last year a renault megane sports….single, no kids, no wife no dog………Now----wife, kids Koleos (dog to come).
    Mind you, kids have now been banned from repeatedly opening and closing windows/trays/blinds.

Jo

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi View Post
    You and me both…
    Last year a renault megane sports….single, no kids, no wife no dog………Now----wife, kids Koleos (dog to come).
    Mind you, kids have now been banned from repeatedly opening and closing windows/trays/blinds.

Jo
    Ah Jo the age old progression of man, enjoy life, tis good!

Ken
    jo proffi likes this.

Tadpole

Just bought a 2009 Dynamique 2.5 6 speed manual with 80k on it Have had to do a small amount of work to bring it up to spec but couldn't be happier. Great car so far
    Kim Luck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gussthesnail View Post
    Just bought a 2009 Dynamique 2.5 6 speed manual with 80k on it Have had to do a small amount of work to bring it up to spec but couldn't be happier. Great car so far
    Enjoy!
    It's another lovely day! Again!

Tadpole

Bought a 2014 (Nov) Bose 2.5 CVT (2WD) with 60k on it 2 months ago. Apart from a few scratches, the car still feels new and is great to drive.

Had to get some new tyres after picking up the car also had a strut top bearing replaced under warranty. Otherwise, the car has been fantastic. The previous owner had also the optional rear camera on it as well, so the only differences between this and the Privilege really seemed to be limited to the rims, sunroof and heated front seat equipment wise.

Looking forward to keeping this car for quite a while. Any idea how the 2WD version handles light off-road (fire tracks, etc) and snow conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by systema View Post
    Bought a 2014 (Nov) Bose 2.5 CVT (2WD) with 60k on it 2 months ago. Apart from a few scratches, the car still feels new and is great to drive.

Had to get some new tyres after picking up the car also had a strut top bearing replaced under warranty. Otherwise, the car has been fantastic. The previous owner had also the optional rear camera on it as well, so the only differences between this and the Privilege really seemed to be limited to the rims, sunroof and heated front seat equipment wise.

Looking forward to keeping this car for quite a while. Any idea how the 2WD version handles light off-road (fire tracks, etc) and snow conditions?
    Based on past 2WD rally experience and the fact that although I have an AWD Koleos it is left in Auto 4x4 mode and there are very few occasions that 4x4 is really needed. I say those occasions were a few km of deep mud with the sump guard dragging on top of the dirt and in km after km of 180cm deep snow......
    It's another lovely day! Again!

Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Thread Information