Renault laguna wrecking/spare parts?
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Renault laguna wrecking/spare parts?

Hope someone can help, I'm trying to locate a 17" wheel for a 2004 renault laguna. I have tried heaps of places I have found online or in these forums but not winning. Not sure about interstate.
    This wheel came standard on the laguna privilege LX (hatch, sunroof etc model).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Advertisement

Here's one on E-bay.

4 alloys. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Renault-L...item4167ffff1e
    Comes with the rest of the car attached too!

If it is the Silverstone wheel (as in the ebay ad), they are pretty prone to getting buckled from potholes. At one stage I had six to get 4 reasonable ones. The same wheel came out in the early Series 3's as well.

I bought two off ebay to get my six. I ended up putting aftermarket wheels and tyres on as a package when the cost of new tyres and wheel refurbishment got beyond the budget - I got mine from Tempe Tyres in Sydney with Kumho tyres which were fine.

That car in the ad looks nice too.
    KB

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBendigo View Post
    Here's one on E-bay.

4 alloys. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Renault-L...item4167ffff1e
    Comes with the rest of the car attached too!
    If you got it for what it is at the moment($500) you could sell the wheels and almost be in front!!!
    Have to agree they are very soft and a SH one would need to be spun on a wheel balancer before I bought it.

Eurocity in North Geelong(52773139) have aLaguna wrecking and it sounds like an LX with roof and leather but doesnt have the SIlverstones,so no luck there sorry.

The motor is still there though iuf anyone is contemplating that nice white LX in the advert.

Peter
    Current 2015 Clio Sport RS200 ND MX5, prev Megane Gt Line diesel hatch,Laguna 111 diesel, Lag 11 diesel,lag 11 V6,clio x2 ,Megane sedan;R10'and 12's x heaps.

Tadpole

when i finally get to see what i've got for my $610

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290737915086#ht_1735wt_1396

there may be wheels for sale, or maybe there won't.....currently it's sitting in my brother-in-law's garage in brisbane pending my unavoidable attendance in august for a family do. i'm optimistically buying a one-way ticket.(cough) and packing my tool roll, CLIP interface and some gaffa tape.

how far do you think i will get down the newell highway on a temporary rego and a prayer ? my wife has already laid her bet by buying a return ticket to avalon.

Quote Originally Posted by La Regie (bis) View Post
    when i finally get to see what i've got for my $610

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290737915086#ht_1735wt_1396

there may be wheels for sale, or maybe there won't.....currently it's sitting in my brother-in-law's garage in brisbane pending my unavoidable attendance in august for a family do. i'm optimistically buying a one-way ticket.(cough) and packing my tool roll, CLIP interface and some gaffa tape.

how far do you think i will get down the newell highway on a temporary rego and a prayer ? my wife has already laid her bet by buying a return ticket to avalon.
    Strange that it is a manual(?) as it looks like a Privilege with leather seats and Silverstone wheels and I thought they only came here in Auto. Unless it is an eBay typo.

When the gearbox in mine went, it would drive forwards but would not reverse. I had a rebuilt transmission put in ($8000) but it played up again shortly afterwards and had to be replaced under warranty (by the original supplier not my garage). Good price regardless. Bon Chance mon ami!
    KB

Tadpole

sadly it turned out not to be manual but also it apparently drives ok ! go figure......

the main problem is a hard fault regarding both abs and esp with an indication that the abs ecu is not well. i've arranged to score the ecu from that wrecker in geelong which should help with a bit of diagnosis.

i already have a very nice 2002 lag II priv. wagon in the same colour so if nothing else i'll have a good set of spares. if by some freakish luck this hatch comes good then my eldest will have it.

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by La Regie (bis) View Post
    sadly it turned out not to be manual but also it apparently drives ok ! go figure......

the main problem is a hard fault regarding both abs and esp with an indication that the abs ecu is not well. i've arranged to score the ecu from that wrecker in geelong which should help with a bit of diagnosis.

i already have a very nice 2002 lag II priv. wagon in the same colour so if nothing else i'll have a good set of spares. if by some freakish luck this hatch comes good then my eldest will have it.
    Looks a good buy, if only for spares, let me know if you are considering dismantling same to part out for spares, I'm in the market for a few bits and pieces, or maybe you need another!

Ken.

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar

Has it really done over 2million kms
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Tadpole

sorry for slow reply.

Has it really done over 2million kms
    who knows who composed the advert but i always find bidding on auctions where vague descriptions and/or clearly erroneous info puts off other bidders. guess what ? 114k is the actual dashboard display.

ken, hopefully this one will come good for my son but i'll let you know if it gets the chop.

Thread Information