Could this be the LOWEST Kilometre Scenic in the Nation?
  • Register
  • Help
    VIP Sponsor

Default Could this be the LOWEST Kilometre Scenic in the Nation?

Picked up a delightful one owner series 1 Renault Scenic Manual during the week, it's a 7/2004 compliance, delivered new 9/2004 and has travelled a genuine 22,147km with log books to prove. It's now looking for a new home..

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

That is remarkable! Where has it been? Under a rock? You say it is for sale? For how much?
    Are there any pictures of it somewhere? On Carsales or Carpoint perhaps? I am looking for a good one of these as a second car.
    Although it may be a bit too far away for me. The freight from WA would cost more than the car probably.
    Breitie

Quote Originally Posted by Breitie View Post
    That is remarkable! Where has it been? Under a rock? You say it is for sale? For how much?
    Are there any pictures of it somewhere? On Carsales or Carpoint perhaps? I am looking for a good one of these as a second car.
    Although it may be a bit too far away for me. The freight from WA would cost more than the car probably.
    Breitie
    Breitie, for someone who wanted to start an owners group you don't have much imagination. Buy a one way ticket to Perth, pick up the car (which Rod will prepare for you in the meantime) and drive it back to Brisbane.

It's a great road trip, in a perfect car for the job, and you get to see Australia. You know you want to do it...

Dave
    2008 Renault Laguna 2.0 dCi break
    ​1997 BMW K1200RS

IR655
    (George Bush Snr): "I'll never apologize for the United States of America. Ever, I don't care what the facts are."

Quote Originally Posted by 68 404 View Post
    Breitie, for someone who wanted to start an owners group you don't have much imagination. Buy a one way ticket to Perth, pick up the car (which Rod will prepare for you in the meantime) and drive it back to Brisbane.

It's a great road trip, in a perfect car for the job, and you get to see Australia. You know you want to do it...

Dave
    Road Trip ! Bring it on !
    cheers,

John

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Breitie View Post
    Breitie
    Full details can be found by browsing in www.eurogroup.com.au. When you get to home page click on Eurocars and this will lead to full details of all my cars for sale.
    Regards Rod

Fellow Frogger!

Rod, thank you for introducing me to your business and to what seems to be a treasure trove of French cars.
    Being a newbie here I was not aware of what you do over in WA. I am impressed.
    Wow, that Scenic appears to be 'as new' and certainly represents very good value.

Thread Information