Scared of spiders?
  • Help

Default Scared of spiders?

No need to be with this little beauty:

Advertisement

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?Cr=0&R=9619702&trecs=1&__Ns=pCar_Rank Sort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_Stri ng|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__sid=12C8BF212863&__Nne =15&__Qpb=true&seot=1&__N=1216%201246%201247%20125 2%201282%204294967166%204294963762&silo=1011

Trainspotters relax. The pic is for illustration purposes only. Have a look at the real one for sale for the price of a 407.

Dave
    2008 Renault Laguna 2.0 dCi estate
    2013 Renault Koleos 2.0 dCi 4WD
    ​1997 BMW K1200RS

IR655
    (George Bush Snr): "I'll never apologize for the United States of America. Ever, I don't care what the facts are."

No comments?

Well I think it's nice

Dave
    2008 Renault Laguna 2.0 dCi estate
    2013 Renault Koleos 2.0 dCi 4WD
    ​1997 BMW K1200RS

IR655
    (George Bush Snr): "I'll never apologize for the United States of America. Ever, I don't care what the facts are."

1000+ Posts

It's hot! some time ago they had one in the show room in Richmond/Melbourne i drooled over. I'd swap it for my spyder in an instant if it were a little more practical - like a good soft top and/or a hard top and a/c with it. There is also the difference in $$$ to consider but i'm sure it would not depreciate much in the long term.
    "The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"
    Stephen Hawking

I think that might have been Biologist's car. If so, it's at the Classic Throttle Shop.

Edit: yep, here it is: http://www.classicthrottleshop.com/modernclassic31.html
    2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
    1989 205 Gti - Sold

"This year, I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October and I got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then, bang! That's when I'll cash in." - Homer Simpson

Blue is my favorite spidey colour...I would soooo love to provide a good home for it (not that I could as I don't have a garage...or the money to adopt it)
    Aus
    ".....the good health of a pond is held in a delicate balance. A pond's condition
    deteriorates when the bottom environment cannot support animal life.
    The bottom is the area that runs out of oxygen first, it is where the most oxygen is used........"

'84 fuego GTX
    '87 fuego GTX
    '85 fuego GTX
    ....beginning to look a bit frightning isn't it.

The scariest thing is the price they put on all their stock. I work close by and if I want a laugh on my lunchtime walk I just wander in and read the price tags. Not sure if they ever sell anything or just move them around. There are always plenty of cars stacked upstairs. Fun to look at but only the very rich or stupid would pay the asking price. One I looked at (a Fiat 600 - my father bought one second hand in the late 60s, we had such fun in that, so a bit of nostalgia there) was three times the price it was on eBay the month before. They have recently dropped the price by 10 grand but it's been there for ages. Maybe I should make a really silly offer and see if they bite!

Actually, the paint job on the Citroen SM is a bit scary. Black over white, it reminded me of an LAPD cruiser. Really have to mind you head when they push you into the back seat.

Yep, I'm still waiting for my Lotto numbers to come up. I'll have to buy two though, one for me and one for the missus!
    Cheers Renomad

"Today's mighty oak, is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground"

Current frogs, Dad's R19 & Dad's Scenic.

Past frogs, R12 Wagon X2, R12GL, Fuego X2, R10 X2, R8 X.5!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil the Greek View Post
    The scariest thing is the price they put on all their stock. I work close by and if I want a laugh on my lunchtime walk I just wander in and read the price tags. Not sure if they ever sell anything or just move them around.. Maybe I should make a really silly offer and see if they bite!
    The prices are a bit scary, but I expect quite negotiable given the number of vehicles they have sold in the past. A friend bought a rare old BMW bike and got them to drop $18000.

I would guess the Spider might be available for under $50K. Just that Renault people with money in Aus are a a rare breed.
    '56 Renault 4CV (16TS Power)
    '62 Renault Dauphine Gordini
    '82 Renault Fuego GTX
    '89 Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
    '02 and '03 Renault Clios 1.4L
    '13 Renault Megane RS265 Trophee+

Thread Information