original renault sales brochures
  • Register
  • Help

original renault sales brochures

offered as swap material for anything in the way of citroen models or sales brochures,a quantity of original renault sales brochures. amongst these are full line brochures from 1968/1973/1974 and brochures/folders covering models such as 4 sedan/rodeo/transporter/safari,12,18gts,16,prairie wagon,le car. swap only for citroen items to add to my extensive collection,call for more details. glenn shaw 0363931167 ah, work email [email protected]

Advertisement

black_ey I would love to get my hands on brochures from past years. I tried to get brochures for the 19 and contacted volvo in sydney and a guy there said "we cleared all that shit out of our warehouses when we gave their cars back to them"...Does anyone have any old 19 brochures? Makes me feel like keeping the current range of new car brochures.. black_ey

danielsydney:
    ... a guy there said "we cleared all that shit out of our warehouses when we gave their cars back to them"...
    ROFL!
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

hi daniel

hi daniel will try to get the reply out before hitting the button this time! will not be long before you won't get sales brochures at all and the salesman tells you to get what you want off the internet so i would save what you can. thats what my father did, he saved,swapped for years and had around 20,000 brochures at one time. i've kept all the real good early stuff from the 30/40's in pug and renault (the 202/402 brochure is a beauty) along with the good renaults in 4cv beetleback gordini etc but i'm hanging onto to those! the later stuff is availible to swap for citroen items though. regards glenn

Thread Information