Renault Timing Belt
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Renault Timing Belt

Hi Fellas, Joe Wagner here in USA.
    WE had the R-9 from 1983-thru 1987 and that was that-- the remains of the AMC Motor car (JEEP) and the unholy mariage to mother Renault then, called the AMC/Renault corp folded in 1987 and all sold to Chrysler-- leaving us USA Blokes "on our own" so to say,, and now-- the few of us that still have these cars cannott find decent sources for parts....
    So I am looking for #7700725577 which fit 1988 EURO models of R-9 and R-11, and even some R-19 models, even a CLIO model, this belt is 125 X 3/4' in size.....
    Cource-- we never got the models past 1987, but in Europe-- they got em all... Not sure what you did get down under-- but was wondering if there are any decent sources for such parts in OZ, or someone willing to call the corner Reno store for a quick price check... last time I chacked we had em here for $55, but in UK had em for bout $20, but shipping just about trippled the cost....
    Who says all americans have money to burn??? Not ME!!!! Any help with sources or a nice helpfull person would be fine!!!!
    Thanks Joe in USA

------------------
    Joseph Wagner
    1051 Schiff ave
    Cincinnati OHIO 45205 USA

Advertisement
    Joseph Wagner
    1051 Schiff ave
    Cincinnati OHIO 45205 USA

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Hi,

that's a bloody ridiculous amount, I just paid $30 Aud ie about $15US for a Citroen BX timing belt. I give french connection a ring tomorrow and get back to you.

seeya...............
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Thread Information