New Tyres for Clio Sport ?
  • Register
  • Help

Icon6 New Tyres for Clio Sport wanted ?

Hi Every one..

I am looking for a new set of tyres for my Clio sport (172) the old michelin pilot sx 195/50 R 15's have finally given up after nearly 70Klms..... I need four as the spare is new. I will be selling the car within the next month or so but want to do the right thing and put good tyres on the car..... your thoughts

Thanks

Advertisement
    Last edited by blackrmw; 12th January 2006 at 06:29 PM.

moosey

Michelin Pilot Precedas (Michelin's replacement tyre for the SX GT in Aust) are an expensive exercise if you're just going to sell it. Maybe look at Dunlop Direzza or something like that. These are runout tyres (new model is due soon) and a few of the guys have picked them up for $120 ish a corner. They aren't an SX GT but they'll do a good job. Try searching on www.ozrenaultsport.com - there are plenty of threads on RSC tyres on the site.

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by moosey
    Michelin Pilot Precedas (Michelin's replacement tyre for the SX GT in Aust) are an expensive exercise if you're just going to sell it. Maybe look at Dunlop Direzza or something like that. These are runout tyres (new model is due soon) and a few of the guys have picked them up for $120 ish a corner. They aren't an SX GT but they'll do a good job. Try searching on www.ozrenaultsport.com - there are plenty of threads on RSC tyres on the site.

Thanks for the feed back...i will see what i can do with the Dunlop's.....i have been quoted $180 fitted and balanced for the Pilot Preceda's

Cheers

Thread Information