Happy christmas everyone!!
  • Register
  • Help

Default Happy christmas everyone!!

I hope everyone has a happy christmas today.I know i will because i just got myself a new fuego .I've always wanted a red one cause we all know they go faster,particularly with the extra spoiler,and just had to have this car.Driving her home last night, made me realise how hard I've made my silver one,as she has lost alot of that renault lightness, and is now tough as nails.The best thing is that apart from a dingle in the door area, she has a very strait body, with none of the golf ball effect on her rear quarter panel.
    I think I'll go and give her a clean.we'll see how much water she leaks!
    Jo

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi
    I hope everyone has a happy christmas today.I know i will because i just got myself a new fuego .I've always wanted a red one cause we all know they go faster,particularly with the extra spoiler,and just had to have this car.Driving her home last night, made me realise how hard I've made my silver one,as she has lost alot of that renault lightness, and is now tough as nails.The best thing is that apart from a dingle in the door area, she has a very strait body, with none of the golf ball effect on her rear quarter panel.
    I think I'll go and give her a clean.we'll see how much water she leaks!
    Jo
    Nice Xmas present Jo. Is it the car from Enmore that is/was on Ebay? The bingle looked fairly easy to fix. Just as your mum said that the driveway was reasonably clear . Have a great Xmas & New year.
    Renpete

happy new year to you,renPete.
    Yes it was that ebay car.I just had to have it and pressured the guy to let me see it at 10pm on christmas eve.Cash talks,I supose.The dingle is nothing much, and I have some red spares anyway,so not too much drama.
    This car runs sweet as,but Ive got a hunch the head gasket will blow real soon,so I wont be driving too far from home.
    Mum spewed last night when I got home with it, but she calmed down when I told her it had four month rego and i'll park it on the street.now the neighbours can spew at me instead
    happy happy Jo Jo

Thread Information