Spring clamps for a Fuego
  • Register
  • Help

Default Spring clamps for a Fuego

Hey
    i know there are 2 sets of spring clamps around to remove the shockers from a fuego and i was wondering who has them and if i can borrow them for a bit to trim my shocks to lower my car and make life easier when i change my driveshafts at the same time.

I have had the clamps before but i ran out of time and could not get finnish trimming the thread on my shocks(only managed to get one out before i had to put it back , did not get to trim the thread on it).

To those who have the clamp when would it be possible for me to come around and collect a clamp if i can borrow one. Unfortunatly i am only free tomorrow evening and after friday which is getting close to christmass and NY. And the other major problem is i have to have this and some other stuff on my car done by the 7th of Jan so i am abit pressed for time seeing as it is holiday season.

Advertisement

Thanks
    Derek H

bump

sorry i really would like one of the clamps o i gota make sure the guys that have them see this

1000+ Posts

Default Sent you an email

Quote Originally Posted by DragoN
    bump

sorry i really would like one of the clamps o i gota make sure the guys that have them see this
    Derek - sent you an email direct.
    Ken

Thread Information